PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is the REAL Mr. October

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
With October games beginning this weekend,Historically this has been Tom Brady's best statistical month of play in his career

In October

Tom has a 56-14 win loss record
Tom has a passing percentage of 67.4% - his highest rate of any regular season month
Tom has thrown for 18,544 Yards which is easily his best month of passing yards
Tom has thrown 144 TDs and only 37 Ints in October which is by far his best month
October is the only month where Tom has a QB Rating of over 100.00 (100.9 to be exact)

The only negative in October for the GOAT is that he has been sacked 143 times and lost 910 yards from them

When it comes down to it and whether you think it means anything,history of the GOAT says the next month is his best one and with this defense potentially being our best ever and scrub teams coming up this month,its going to be hard to lose any of these games in october if Brady plays like he has much of the past 16 years in October

Last edited:
Great guy great qb

Nope Reggie Jackson is the real mr october

You are one of two people in life... you either Love Tom Brady or you envy him both on and off the field and are jealous of him.... you can't be anything else or in between
I can understand rooting against Tom Brady and maybe hating him out of respect, but how can you hate him besides that? I would understand if he was arrogant, but he really isn't.

Brady is Mr February.

I can understand rooting against Tom Brady and maybe hating him out of respect, but how can you hate him besides that? I would understand if he was arrogant, but he really isn't.
people hate him because the media like ESPN and goofy internet sites like TMZ brainwashes other fans into thinking he cheats somehow.....a ton of NFL fans are really not the sharpest tools in the shed

The hunt is on

Brady is Mr February.

Do you have any facts to support this claim, Andy? Did he legally change his name? Was he secretly born to parents with the last name February? Let’s stick to the facts. He is Mr. Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back