PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To me it never gets old

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was great, exactly how me and my boys were actin at the end lmao

Love how everyone else in the room is desperate for the calls to be reversed ("face mask on Sanu"/"he didn't catch it"/"his knee's down!"), only for the guy doing the commentary to be the sole voice of reason...

Appreciate the sentiment and I share it...but...I think you met "proponent" or "example," not "exponent"..."Exponent" is a four letter word to Pats fans...:mad:

[Just google "Exponent Patriots" if you don't get the reference.]

Now I understand...my bad.

How many here can honestly say they were never like those two giddy girls in the 11 & 12 shirts? I know I for sure was, and the scenes from the cellar with the wires hanging down looked like it was taken from my Super Bowl LI, and XLIX, viewing area!
I was even wearing the same outfit as those 2 girls!!! :p

Great to watch...I think my favorite is still the group of Seahawks fans watching the Seattle Super Bowl chanting "Beast Mode!" before the Butler interception. Always makes me happy.

I can't image ever wanting to film myself watching, btw.

Great to watch...I think my favorite is still the group of Seahawks fans watching the Seattle Super Bowl chanting "Beast Mode!" before the Butler interception. Always makes me happy.

I can't image ever wanting to film myself watching, btw.
"hey everyone, come see how ridiculously annoying and emotional I can be.. "

"hey everyone, come see how ridiculously annoying and emotional I can be.. "
Yeah, exactly. It's weird--everybody's a performer.

That may be why I prefer watching the opposing fans' videos more, come to think of it.

To be honest, I didn't do much yelling and screaming. I was mostly in shock, had a hard time processing what I had seen. I was shaking after the game. Pure shock.

I can only imagine what it must have been like to have been AT the game. The scenes of those people, man they got to witness history live. A game that we will be talking about forever.

https://goo.gl/photos/CBF46WBbB5ghCEsK7

I saw this Seattle fan after 49 and 51 ...

I remember watching his video from 49 feeling bad for him but also enjoying in the schadenfreude.

This time around I was expecting to hate on him because he was obviously rooting against us again. But I actually wind up liking this guy he had some funny call backs to the Butler play and gave huge props to TB and BB at the end.

Now I feel even worse for taking joy in his pain in 49 but to the victor go the spoils I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call