PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To me it never gets old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Thread name..it will never get old for us. What a game thatFootball is, and no better exponents of it than the Team we love to support..THE PATRIOTS.

Thanks! If you asked any Patriot fan to describe their environment for SB51, you'll hear a good story. I could watch Patriot fans reactions for that game all day long. I guess, the couple sitting motionless on the couch during the OT TD run were probably Falcon fans?

awesome. my favorites:
brady and edelman girls:

After watching that epic video a few times I finally realized there was another girl sitting on the chair in the back with her phone in her face!o_O

This game will never be surpassed for me.

In one swipe we made the biggest SB comeback ever and one of the seven biggest comebacks in the entire history of the sport, Brady and Belichick became the consensus GOAT's, and Framegate was utterly destroyed, including Goodell's public shaming at the stadium.

It's a game i'll talk and bore people with for the rest of my life. :D:D

Love the Thread name..it will never get old for us. What a game thatFootball is, and no better exponents of it than the Team we love to support..THE PATRIOTS.
Appreciate the sentiment and I share it...but...I think you met "proponent" or "example," not "exponent"..."Exponent" is a four letter word to Pats fans...:mad:

[Just google "Exponent Patriots" if you don't get the reference.]

Been watching a lot of these (and some of the Falcons fan reactions threads, guilty pleasure). And on that last run, watch Mitchell's block. Just a huge block, and then lets go at the right time to avoid a holding call that would have been devastating.

The Falcons had diagnosed it, and they had 5 players in the area against 2 blockers and White. The guy with the best angle for the tackle to keep him out of the end zone was Mitchell's guy. But he gets wiped out from the play long enough that he can't do it, and all the rest are sideways tackles that White is able to break through.

Incredible effort by White, a guy that Mayo referred to as "poop" his rookie season, but who developed into a solid player. 2017 is the final year of his contract, and we've seen how BB deals with passing backs other than Faulk. Hopefully he's back, but no matter what happens, I'll always remember this game and White's huge plays throughout. Hopefully he's around for many more.

How many here can honestly say they were never like those two giddy girls in the 11 & 12 shirts? I know I for sure was, and the scenes from the cellar with the wires hanging down looked like it was taken from my Super Bowl LI, and XLIX, viewing area!

This game will never be surpassed for me.

In one swipe we made the biggest SB comeback ever and one of the seven biggest comebacks in the entire history of the sport, Brady and Belichick became the consensus GOAT's, and Framegate was utterly destroyed, including Goodell's public shaming at the stadium.

It's a game i'll talk and bore people with for the rest of my life. :D:D
Perfectly summarized. There can never be a better win. Smile is still on my face 2 weeks later.

How many here can honestly say they were never like those two giddy girls in the 11 & 12 shirts? I know I for sure was, and the scenes from the cellar with the wires hanging down looked like it was taken from my Super Bowl LI, and XLIX, viewing area!
To be honest, I didn't do much yelling and screaming. I was mostly in shock, had a hard time processing what I had seen. I was shaking after the game. Pure shock.

I can only imagine what it must have been like to have been AT the game. The scenes of those people, man they got to witness history live. A game that we will be talking about forever.

so that seahawks guy is what 80% of the NFL fans were like during the SB...

me likey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back