PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Colts @ Titans

I agree..Frank Reich is a Barfalo rat ba$tard and Polian sphincter licker so that's why he's HC of this scumbag collection of criminals. Dirtiest dirtbag defense I've seen since the Bengals had that psychopath playing LB years back.
Yeah, they took a couple of very questionable shots on Tannehill and Gost last night. Titans’ entire offensive game plan, as far as running the ball goes, took a big time dump once Saffold went down with the ankle injury. He wasn’t effective once he came back in which is why I suspect they took him out again in the 4th. With him gimpy and Lewan our for the year, that will be tough to overcome. It’s not like their defense is good enough to make up for any difficulties their offense faces.

Quick thoughts:
Oy the Titans kicking game. Vrabel must be about to explode!
Poor Gost.
We didn't play Malcolm Butler in the Super Bowl, and then we dumped him why?

Tannenhill has always been a fraud. Dumbest move giving him that big contract. Vrabel should have signed his buddy Brady.
Tannehill would be a better fit for this team's offense than Cam is imo.

Quick thoughts:
Oy the Titans kicking game. Vrabel must be about to explode!
Poor Gost.
We didn't play Malcolm Butler in the Super Bowl, and then we dumped him why?
I hope we learn the real reason someday. I'd like some closure on that and not have to always wonder whether Bill threw away a championship for the purpose of making a statement to Butler and the team that could have been made in the offseason or at camp.

Brady's SBLII performance was one of the greatest championship game performances in the history of pro sports and it will be forgotten by a lot of people because of that.

I hope we learn the real reason someday. I'd like some closure on that and not have to always wonder whether Bill threw away a championship for the purpose of making a statement to Butler and the team that could have been made in the offseason or at camp.

Brady's SBLII performance was one of the greatest championship game performances in the history of pro sports and it will be forgotten by a lot of people because of that.
I always said, if you hated Butler that much, then leave him off the team plane and tell him to clean out his locker AFTER the game. A total waste of Brady's best SB performance...

Henry’s a locked for Canton now?

Yeah, they took a couple of very questionable shots on Tannehill and Gost last night. Titans’ entire offensive game plan, as far as running the ball goes, took a big time dump once Saffold went down with the ankle injury. He wasn’t effective once he came back in which is why I suspect they took him out again in the 4th. With him gimpy and Lewan our for the year, that will be tough to overcome. It’s not like their defense is good enough to make up for any difficulties their offense faces.
Yeah our old friend Jamil Douglas replaced Saffold at LG and after his first series didn't seem to play too badly...Their defense & especially their STs were the bigger culprits last night...

Any starting QB would be better than Cam ...
Cam would be a better fit in a different offense one that's built for him. This one is still built for Brady. There's only one QB that can run that offense well and he's not here anymore.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back