PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans @ Ravens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. but that loser doesn't seem to see it that way. thats my point
He’s entitled to his opinion. You are entitled to think it makes him an idiot. But calling him racist is wrong.

Does anyone else get “TheAdultInTheRoom” and “Ring 6” confused?

Hope you are feeling great sammy. The ravens losing will salvage the season for me. it's the next best thing to the pats winning.:D
Right now I feel great. I will have a HUGE challenge in a few weeks.

Don’t even need a score. If they run tons of clock and pin em back, it’s a good job.

Your mind was already made up so it's hard to take you serious with all due respect. You sound like a fan as opposed to someone who really knows what they're talking abt.

He was one of the best pocket passers in the league this year. Lead the league in TDs from the pocket. A bunch of drops. Options hurt. Defense was horrible.

He's a 23 yo MVP who broke records that didn't exist before this year. Your bias is just showing like most on here.

He played a bad game but let's forget what he did this year ... And considering he blew away everyone's expectations on here ... Who said he was terrible coming out so of course he won't improve more.

Ehhh...I wouldn’t say my mind was/is made up. Just a lot of skepticism. Obviously he was a great draft pick and amazing talent. That said, the concern of many is still very legitimate regarding his actual passing skills separate from his ability to break down a defense with his legs.

You can’t really be defending your position now and saying I’m the one with bias. Come on, bro.

Also no idea why Chiefs fans are happy. Titans are a terrible matchup but I guess a home game is better than a road game.

Wasn't it the Titans who knocked off the Chiefs in the WCR a couple of years ago? AT KC?!?

The definition of thug has nothing to do with race. I was told “it has a meaning” and I posted the meaning.
It makes perfect sense.
Its a dog whistle. The fact that you can't see that or don't understand doesn't make it true.

TB12 >>> LJ

Not going to be a problem with the locomotive they have in the backfield.
Well, it could be worse. Atleast they don’t live in the sh*thole that is Baltimore.

That’s it. Run the big guy

Denotation and connotation, my friend. Thug is disproportionately used to describe black people, and it becomes blisteringly obvious when it's used in the context of describing a confident black QB who does NOT exhibit any of the denotative qualities you listed.
No. It is incorrect. Because this person happens to be black does not make it racist.

He’s entitled to his opinion. You are entitled to think it makes him an idiot. But calling him racist is wrong.

Well, actions speak louder than words so i'm not wrong. I didn't call someone I don't know a "thug".... simple.

Keep feeding Henry and milking that clock!

Love this sneak call. Brilliant.

Well, actions speak louder than words so i'm not wrong. I didn't call someone I don't know a "thug".... simple.
And calling someone you don’t know a racist isn’t wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots