PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans @ Ravens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how happy chiefs fans are right now. The chiefs are having everything bounce their way right now. The patriots lost to the dolphins so they could get the bye. Now the titans are going to beat the ravens so they get homefield throughout. They still have to go out and win obviously but this is playing out perfectly for them.

I wouldn’t be too happy. Still think their defense is bad .

I think Andy is saying last week's loss looks less embarrassing under the current context.

I agree last week's loss makes us look nowhere near as bad as everyone was saying...in the least it shows that the Pats were much better prepared for the Titans than the Ravens were.

SB contender

I think they were already super bowl contender

Now Jackson has to pass in order for them to come back, a position he hasn’t been in all year.

you should look up definition of thug. Lamar Jackson doesn’t fit it. Very bad look to call a black person a thug when he’s not a thug.
No worse than to call a white person a thug when he isn’t a thug.

It’s like Earl Thomas is scared to tackle Henry.

My only complaint is that Titans punter has not played like he did last week, he as been bailed by penalties.

Please keep your political BS out of this thread. No one wants this trash in a friendly football discussion.
If you think that’s political BS you probably aren’t the one dealing with that sort of thing...

mahomes.jpg

Beautiful! I shared this to my FB! :D

Pick 6 coming in three...two...

Regards,
Chris

I wonder if the Ravens can make a 4th quarter comeback.

Imagine how happy chiefs fans are right now. The chiefs are having everything bounce their way right now. The patriots lost to the dolphins so they could get the bye. Now the titans are going to beat the ravens so they get homefield throughout. They still have to go out and win obviously but this is playing out perfectly for them.

They should be happy that there's a chance the AFCCG will be played in KC. But that happiness will be short lived, because they'll realize they're the Chiefs - perennial playoff doormats for half a century.

The Titans would smash them with absolute ease.

Agreed, but if I’m a Chiefs fan, Titans are making me nervous.

Omy I can see a comeback......

Of Tom Brady...

Okay @BaconGrundleCandy

So...this is what everyone was referring to. Will Jackson fall apart when he he needs to be a drop back passer (yes.)
Your mind was already made up so it's hard to take you serious with all due respect. You sound like a fan as opposed to someone who really knows what they're talking abt.

He was one of the best pocket passers in the league this year. Lead the league in TDs from the pocket. A bunch of drops. Options hurt. Defense was horrible.

He's a 23 yo MVP who broke records that didn't exist before this year. Your bias is just showing like most on here.

He played a bad game but let's forget what he did this year ... And considering he blew away everyone's expectations on here ... Who said he was terrible coming out so of course he won't improve more.

Please keep your political BS out of this thread. No one wants this trash in a friendly football discussion.

Why didn't you say this to the person who started the exchange by calling Jackson a thug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes