PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans could be hammered by league

Politics is not a disease; it’s the process by which self-governing people choose their leaders and the direction of their government.

The disease is self-righteousness. We’ve become a nation of Dunning-Kruger examples who just can’t deal with the reality that our understanding might be wrong or limited, so we shout down or diminish anyone who tries to present us with a different understanding or perspective. It’s just sad, and, if it doesn’t change, our republic will not survive it.
Run for office...I'll definitely vote for you.

@Ian , thank you for the amazing work you do keeping this place as clean as it can be during the messiest of times. Sometimes it has felt heavy handed and we’ve talked about that, but I can’t imagine anyone handling all of us babies better.

a young lady was waiting on me today in a check out line and the subject of age came up...somehow...maybe because she saw me gawking at her erect nipples (it's a tight T shirt infestation out there today, let me tell you)...anyway she asked how old I was , I told her and she was genuinely taken aback...she went on to tell me I looked twenty years younger than what I really am....I told her that's because I have the mind of an 18 year old. She chuckled and smiled at me as I picked up my bag and I left unsure whether she just hit on me or just felt sorry for my Peter Pan complex...life I tell ya...it ain't easy. You said a mouthful, PJ...this is a grownups nursery.

a young lady was waiting on me today in a check out line and the subject of age came up...somehow...maybe because she saw me gawking at her erect nipples (it's a tight T shirt infestation out there today, let me tell you)...anyway she asked how old I was , I told her and she was genuinely taken aback...she went on to tell me I looked twenty years younger than what I really am....I told her that's because I have the mind of an 18 year old. She chuckled and smiled at me as I picked up my bag and I left unsure whether she just hit on me or just felt sorry for my Peter Pan complex...life I tell ya...it ain't easy. You said a mouthful, PJ...this is a grownups nursery.

Hmmm. I want to venture a guess. Thinking low sixties.... 64?

An unexpectedly warm October day is a blessing for all of the senses.

I bet she was not hitting on you, even though she wanted to... but only because she knew she couldn’t handle it.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
If the Patriots had the outbreak they would have been hammered hard already.

I thought you were 20 Joker, so this news is truly perplexing me

Of course. Lol

If the Patriots had the outbreak they would have been hammered hard already.

Yeah, I like the rumors of the Titans getting fined millions and losing high draft picks, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. The main reason is that they are not the Patriots. When any other team is involved, the league league opts to quietly resolve the situation.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back