Time to get ready for summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obidan

On the Roster
Reaction score
With your own Clown Goodell swimsuit.

Available here.

It will make you want to pee on yourself.

Image_from_iOS_25.jpg

Can someone wake me up when it’s over?

Summer bites the bag

Pass. I'm not sure how I'd feel about myself if I got a boner while wearing those.

Can someone wake me up when it’s over?

Summer bites the bag

Agreed. Summer is stupid. Too hot. Bunch of people walking around in the sun like their lives matter. No football until August.

Fall is where it's at BOI

Yeah, summer sucks. Beach, beer, outdoor concerts, riding around with the top down...January in NE is far better...

Agreed. Summer is stupid. Too hot. Bunch of people walking around in the sun like their lives matter. No football until August.

Spoken like a guy living in Nevada. As Pats fans we never used to find ourselves wishing our Summer away, the last 18 years sure has changed that. Nonetheless having survived another Winter here in God's country all I can say is bike season can't get here soon enough, Fall can wait a bit
Wing emoticon.gif

Spoken like a guy living in Nevada. As Pats fans we never used to find ourselves wishing our Summer away, the last 18 years sure has changed that. Nonetheless having survived another Winter here in God's country all I can say is bike season can't get here soon enough, Fall can wait a bit
View attachment 23028

I'm reminded of the South Park episode about bikers.

Last edited:
I'm reminded of the South Park episode about bikers.

Understandable you would want the F word redefined.
FWIW I despise loud bikes. If you got out of the bathhouse more often you might realize the bike in the emoji is a Gold Wing. I have two of them. They are well known for both quiet & comfort, as befits an old fart like me. (the God of pavement sent me a message when my Harley was totaled last year)

Right. And people walk all around pretending to be enjoying it. Meanwhile, mosquitoes the size of sparrow birds are everywhere, biting flies etc. then, once this horror show is over, we get to go back to what really matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes