PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket Exchange - Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve done that’s with the Celtics before and it worked (another season ticket holder told me to do that)

I know the Pats tend to be pretty strict with resale, so I don’t know if it’s a good idea for a season ticket holder to do that. I’m sure someone here with season tickets could speak to that. It certainly doesn’t hurt to ask. I’ve had someone log into their account online and send me a screenshot, though. That made me feel safe

I'e done this before.

I'e seen tickets on Craigslist going for $200 and they appear legit. Picture of the ticket that season ticket holders are sent.

Anyone hit the ticket exchange today? It's redirecting me to spam sites, and I'm wondering if its me or the ticket exchange? Normally I'd think it's me, but I did it on 3 machines and my cell on 4g, which makes me think it's not local.

Anyone hit the ticket exchange today? It's redirecting me to spam sites, and I'm wondering if its me or the ticket exchange? Normally I'd think it's me, but I did it on 3 machines and my cell on 4g, which makes me think it's not local.

It does the same thing for me.

I tried it too as I was curious, and the same thing happened. If you are trying to get tickets, you might want to contact the Pats and tell them the site has been hacked or corrupted or something. I have heard of other folks contacting them about problems and sometimes they offer to sell you tickets for the game.

Yea, it's all over twitter as well. Looks like Ticket exchange was hacked!

At least they can't deny its "working perfectly" now.

I tried it too as I was curious, and the same thing happened. If you are trying to get tickets, you might want to contact the Pats and tell them the site has been hacked or corrupted or something. I have heard of other folks contacting them about problems and sometimes they offer to sell you tickets for the game.
Lol, that was also me (and the first thought I had!). I emailed them twice, but nothing yet. We'll see.

Offices are closed too, so no one is answering the phone. man, this sucks, this was my last/best hope for snagging a seat.

Yeah..I sat for a good 30 min trying all my work arounds, deleting histories, and even contacted my contact at apple as I was on safari and he admitted it looked like the link was stolen/redirecting. I tried on chrome on my laptop. Same. I flagged them on twitter. Since it's the weekend, and they are very active on Twitter, I figured that would be a good way to get their attention to the matter.

Yes, I've tried emails to all their addresses, phone calls to all their numbers, twitter to all their accounts. I don't know any other way to get their attention, and i dont know that they would care if I did.

Yes, I've tried emails to all their addresses, phone calls to all their numbers, twitter to all their accounts. I don't know any other way to get their attention, and i dont know that they would care if I did.
They'll pay attention. I've contacted them before when some buffoon lists 5 tickets for sale on the exchange and no one can buy them. Considering they want the ticket sales directed through the exchange and not through Stub Hub, etc., this is important to them. Plus it is bad PR for Ticketmaster on the eve of one of the biggest NFL events.

They'll pay attention. I've contacted them before when some buffoon lists 5 tickets for sale on the exchange and no one can buy them. Considering they want the ticket sales directed through the exchange and not through Stub Hub, etc., this is important to them. Plus it is bad PR for Ticketmaster on the eve of one of the biggest NFL events.

Care is the wrong word. I've had great contacts with them, but they don't actually control the exchange, thats TM. They can complain, but they can't actually do much when it comes to ticketmaster issues (which it looks like this is).

It is curious how Ace Ticket does not have a huge inventory of tickets a available, but the ones they do have ring similar to how the Patriots would make available through Ticketmaster:

Sections 309, 311 and 328 for example: Multiple rows in each section. The concentration of the sections involved is typically not how a ticket broker has an inflow of inventory.

I’d say the Ticket Exchange Seats are being flipped to Ace Ticket first, shuttling everyone else out.

Sigh. I'm going to CTE from banging my head against the wall trying to get tickets.

And yet, the Pats are constantly running adds to join the wait list and get on the ticket exchange, as if you can get tickets there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back