PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket Exchange - Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my post above. I try to just be as careful as possible. Take as many steps as I can. I’ve bought craigslist tickets from 5-10 different people (and after I find someone I like i continue buying so I’ve probably bought 30 games from those people) and have never gotten scammed

Don’t remember exactly what the commission is, but it’s significant. Somewhere between 20-40%. If you’re a seller, it makes more sense to do craigslist

I did see this one time after googling:

Ask the seller for their account #. It should match their name from the ticket rep and the tickets. The account # is on the top of the ticket. Call the team or ticket agent and speak to the person’s ticket rep and verify the person has an account and has tickets. People who have legitimate season tickets have no problem giving you their ticket reps name.

Would you call that a good rule of thumb? I had a CraigsList seller say they wouldn’t provide me with that and it spooked me and I moved on (and wound up spending more on StubHub, though those tickets did work and at the time I decided the StubHub guarantee peace of mind was too much to pass up).

Ask the seller for their account #. It should match their name from the ticket rep and the tickets. The account # is on the top of the ticket. Call the team or ticket agent and speak to the person’s ticket rep and verify the person has an account and has tickets. People who have legitimate season tickets have no problem giving you their ticket reps name.

Would you call that a good rule of thumb? I had a CraigsList seller say they wouldn’t provide me with that and it spooked me and I moved on (and wound up spending more on StubHub, though those tickets did work and at the time I decided the StubHub guarantee peace of mind was too much to pass up).
I’ve done that’s with the Celtics before and it worked (another season ticket holder told me to do that)

I know the Pats tend to be pretty strict with resale, so I don’t know if it’s a good idea for a season ticket holder to do that. I’m sure someone here with season tickets could speak to that. It certainly doesn’t hurt to ask. I’ve had someone log into their account online and send me a screenshot, though. That made me feel safe

Any exchange ticket sightings??

Just like last year's AFC Championship Game, not one single ticket has showed up on the Ticket Exchange. I'm beginning to think that the Patriots are holding them all.

So is anyone willing to sell superbowl tickets?

I have not seen a single ticket on the exchange as well.

Saw a set of two this morning...was unsuccessful in purchasing them.
Today I haven't even been able to get on, I've been sitting on the waiting screen for hours.

I've been on the wait screen for hours. It does not end, its totally borked or so massively overloaded it might as well be borked.

9:40 at night and somehow there's some kind of long wait. This is BS. So another AFC Championship game I'll miss seeing live.

Accidently bought 2 tickets in the sky for 1200

Real annoyed

I have great luck walking in. Me and my son will get in for better costs.

I would not want to provide my account number or have you talk to the ticket office. You do realize we can lose our tickets if we resell at a higher price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back