PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket Exchange - Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't buy it anywhere else but stub hub.

I'm not on the season ticket list
Ahh well in that case if you can hold the temptation of buying wait until Saturday or even Sunday morning. It's hard to do especially for a playoff game I personally get nervous and Thursday's seem to be my cracking point where I just buy regardless of the price. But the times I have held off I have gotten some good deals.

Ahh well in that case if you can hold the temptation of buying wait until Saturday or even Sunday morning. It's hard to do especially for a playoff game I personally get nervous and Thursday's seem to be my cracking point where I just buy regardless of the price. But the times I have held off I have gotten some good deals.

I went to the Panthers game. Should of bought the tickets (4) for 750 total on Wed night.

Bought them Sunday morning for 1150

Alot of panther fans showed up

I went to the Panthers game. Should of bought the tickets (4) for 750 total on Wed night.

Bought them Sunday morning for 1150

Alot of panther fans showed up
Ouch! That's a shame, it's a gamble. I wouldn't be shocked if we saw quite a few Jags fans next weekend.

Ouch! That's a shame, it's a gamble. I wouldn't be shocked if we saw quite a few Jags fans next weekend.

I'l pay. And be fine with it.

As long as the results are different than the panther game lol. I punched my phone and cracked the screen that day and missed my train.

It turned into quite a cost but I had a blast. Up until the end ha

I didn't mean to be too sour. The $200 is refundable if you opt not to buy or drop off by choice

That's comes and goes. When I joined the WL it was refundable. Then it became non-refundable. Then a couple of years ago it became refundable again.

Can’t believe it...just scored 2 seats in the 200’s on the presale. Thing is still going!
I just went on had 1 ticket in my basket but it would not go through. Kept giving me an error message.

Can’t believe it...just scored 2 seats in the 200’s on the presale. Thing is still going!
Same - just before 6 pm. I had given up all hope by 4pm and I closed out of all my browser tabs for the presale. However I forgot I left the phone browser open. I ran some errands and just happened to open to browser before dinner and it was sitting there open and asking me for my ticket selection options. I chose the 300 level sideline/corner endzone options and suspiciously chose 2 tickets...and it just kept going along. I was like WTF?! I didn't want to believe it until I saw the email confirmation. Can't wait to go!

I go craigslist every year for the afc champ... it’s worked so far. Doing it again this week. You can get much better deals. Just be careful

Do tell on the “be careful”?

Serious question, I went ticket hunting a few months ago and thought about CraigsList but ultimately them not having the guarantees of StubHub, I decided it was too much of a risk. What’s your safeguards?

Edit: From the looks of things, some CraigsList sellers are selling a fair bit lower than the prices I’m seeing on Ace/Vivid/StubHub/Seatgeek.

I have a feeling there will be a few seats available as soon as the exchange opens up...whenever that will be.

I remember a similar issue with the pre-sale to regular season games over the summer. You are expected to be able to react to an email (you have no idea when will be sent) within seconds. I got the email late of course and went on only to see the same old “unusually high number of people blah blah blah”...went back in a few hours later and got all the games I wanted.

Serious question, I went ticket hunting a few months ago and thought about CraigsList but ultimately them not having the guarantees of StubHub, I decided it was too much of a risk. What’s your safeguards?

Edit: From the looks of things, some CraigsList sellers are selling a fair bit lower than the prices I’m seeing on Ace/Vivid/StubHub/Seatgeek.
Oh yeah, the prices will be drastically different. You kind of just have to commit to playing the game for a few days that week. Refreshing CL, contacting a lot of people
I always try for a personal meetup- this may sound obvious, but I’ll never send money first without having already received the tickets through Ticketmaster transfer. Would rather meet up and either have them do the Ticketmaster transfer there while I hand them cash or have them give me the hard tickets
Ask for some type of proof (like proof that they’re season ticket holders)- last guy I bought from showed me his booklet that his season tix came in. Maybe a picture from their seat, or just some other proof of their season ticket account
If they try to do the transfer through another method, I call the company. Last year had someone try to get me to do a transfer through an eBay page that looked good. Called eBay, they informed me that that page didn’t exist on their site.
After the seller commits to selling to you, have another friend contact the seller about the tix. If the seller agrees to sell the tix to both of you, it’s a scam
Try and get a name, talk on the phone, something to just do a general test to see if they seem honest. Scammers will be less likely to meet up/talk

I guess the biggest thing for me is just that any reasonable, honest seller is going to do everything that’s fair to make you comfortable. If they’re insisting that you pay a certain way or don’t need access to certain info that’d make you feel safer, I just move on

FYI, just today bought upper level tix on the 30 yard line for $250 each... from a seller I met through craigslist last year. You’re probably paying almost twice that on stubhub right now

Ticket Exchange is open! Happy hunting everyone!

How many seats are in each row?

I'm trying to get seats in the end.

I go craigslist every year for the afc champ... it’s worked so far. Doing it again this week. You can get much better deals. Just be careful
Just curious. How do you do the transaction on CL so you know the guy on the other side isn't going to take your money and give you tickets that wont scan at the gate?

FYI, just today bought upper level tix on the 30 yard line for $250 each... from a seller I met through craigslist last year. You’re probably paying almost twice that on stubhub right now

Exactly!

From the seller’s perspective, is it about a wash in terms of what they’d take home for $250 cash vs them being sold for $375 on StubHub?

Just curious. How do you do the transaction on CL so you know the guy on the other side isn't going to take your money and give you tickets that wont scan at the gate?
See my post above. I try to just be as careful as possible. Take as many steps as I can. I’ve bought craigslist tickets from 5-10 different people (and after I find someone I like i continue buying so I’ve probably bought 30 games from those people) and have never gotten scammed

Exactly!

From the seller’s perspective, is it about a wash in terms of what they’d take home for $250 cash vs them being sold for $375 on StubHub?
Don’t remember exactly what the commission is, but it’s significant. Somewhere between 20-40%. If you’re a seller, it makes more sense to do craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft