PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket Exchange - Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
this game seems cheap for a playoff game, plenty of lower level seats under $300 on stubhub. hard to find those prices for regular season games

Yup there are some tickets available about 4 singles last I looked some in the 300's, 200's, and 100's. Too bad I bought mine on StubHub on Wednesday, would have saved me a lot of money.

It's really amazing how bad they made TE and the waitlist presale...it's like 3 tickets get released

It's really amazing how bad they made TE and the waitlist presale...it's like 3 tickets get released
Agreed got the email clicked on it immediately and waited on a screen knowing I'm not going to get anything.

Agreed got the email clicked on it immediately and waited on a screen knowing I'm not going to get anything.

I am not even sure any tickets get released anymore...make more money giving it . to sponsors ect

Almost zero advantage for new people getting on the list..maybe tickets if you're lucky...but that's it

I am not even sure any tickets get released anymore...make more money giving it . to sponsors ect

Almost zero advantage for new people getting on the list..maybe tickets if you're lucky...but that's it
I totally agree I couldn't have clicked on the link any faster these "pre-sales" are just false advertising at this point.

I totally agree I couldn't have clicked on the link any faster these "pre-sales" are just false advertising at this point.

I really want to know..does like 2-3 people get in and that's it? It can't be far off

I really want to know..does like 2-3 people get in and that's it? It can't be far off
Definitely cant be that far off the email says it will sell out in under 30 minutes but that is just all crap. It sells out in seconds... I was sure to write the ticket office a nice 5 paragraph email explaining my displeasure with the so called "Pre-Sale". Now I spend all week looking at the ticket exchange hoping for a miracle.

Did anyone have any luck on the Championship Game pre-sale? Missed the email by 2 minutes and got nothing...

Did anyone have any luck on the Championship Game pre-sale? Missed the email by 2 minutes and got nothing...
No luck for me clicked on it seconds after receiving and never got off the loading screen.

Yea, I hit that link the second the email came in, nothing available.

Tickets should be cheap on after market right? It is the jags
TBD - Right now cheapest available on stubhub is $375 a seat for upper corner. That's insane.

When will the exchange go up? Will have to hunt on that all week

TBD - Right now cheapest available on stubhub is $375 a seat for upper corner. That's insane.

Yea but I'll pay. I've passed on too many afc championship opportunities. Hopefully it comes down

I clicked 12 seconds after...got in an hour later for an error...even if you got it at 5 sec you prob got nothing

Yea but I'll pay. I've passed on too many afc championship opportunities. Hopefully it comes down

See this price should come down now that it isn't the steelers...but yeah...after last year and going to the SB..I wish i could go to this one..but my bank account says otherwise

See this price should come down now that it isn't the steelers...but yeah...after last year and going to the SB..I wish i could go to this one..but my bank account says otherwise

I spent ALL YEAR improving my credit to the point that if I wanted to, i could bust out my card and do just that.

Will I? Unlikely cause I have a fear of flying lol but it really depends on if I wanna be adventuros. A problem for another week. I'm going to this one for sure.

Trust me to go to the game even if it means spending way too much money. I do the same thing search all week and my absolute last resort is Stubhub. I might overspend but I have never regretted going to a playoff game.

Trust me to go to the game even if it means spending way too much money. I do the same thing search all week and my absolute last resort is Stubhub. I might overspend but I have never regretted going to a playoff game.

I can't buy it anywhere else but stub hub.

I'm not on the season ticket list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back