PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football Ratbirds vs Bungles

Status
Not open for further replies.
so...here comes the ball..hey DB..you got TWO FREAKING ARMS...use them to try to catch the ball going right by your freaking head...or at least knock that babyshyt pass down...WTF are they teaching DB's to0day? "Look Like A Complete Moron" defense?

I have no problem with CIN beating BAL, because I heard Ray Lewis killed a guy.

Or two.

Ray, where's the white coat?

Well that’s why you don’t chase the points. Now the ratbirds need a two point conversation as well.

I am not Affiliated with the Cincinnati Bengals.

I do like the "roar" sound effect in the stadium.

I guess it is similar to when our Patriots fire their muscats.

two brain dead running plays on 1st and 2nd down at the 20...yes, Marvin defines MORON

If you are playing against Brady that would be stupid. Against Flacco it is debatable.

The network just displayed a graphic stating the Flacco had 300 yards against us back in 2016.
I honestly do not remember such a game happening.

Wooo Hoooo!

I love the 3rd down time out by cinci. Smart. Rare for them.

How did Flacco not anticipate that coming?

Hey Joe..WATCH OUT!! biff...splang....bronk...splatter...

awww...and yet...I feel no remorse

"hey...look at what Harbaugh's doing guys!!...let's go rip Flacco's head off and bust his knees up good..."

Geez, the Bungles aren't known for their sportsmanship...why expose Flacco to a season ending injury?

"hey...look at what Harbaugh's doing guys!!...let's go rip Flacco's head off and bust his knees up good..."

Geez, the Bungles aren't known for their sportsmanship...why expose Flacco to a season ending injury?
You might have another QB who's a first round pick you're anxious to get a look at?

Ravens definitely screwed up their strategy at the end. They could’ve kicked a field goal with 30 secs left and go for an onside kick.

Ravens definitely screwed up their strategy at the end. They could’ve kicked a field goal with 30 secs left and go for an onside kick.

Bingo! And how could Flacco not at least try to take shots at the end zone in that situation? Was he afraid his precious QB rating might take another hit? What a bunch of cowardly calls by that entire offense and coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back