PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thursday night football: Rams of Los Angeles vs Seattle Blinding Green Lights

This was a great game. The last 5 minutes were intense.

Nice slice.

Regards,
Chris

I get a kick out of Pete’s cheerleading. A great TNF game surprisingly.

That's rare. The rams have maybe the 2nd best kicker in the NFL

If there were LA Rams fans, they'd be calling to bring in competition for Zeuerlein.

Patriots broke Zuerlein.

Kickers lives matter!!

The Thursday night games have been pretty good this year. What is this world coming to.

That's rare. The rams have maybe the 2nd best kicker in the NFL
Remember when Justin Tucker missed that XP that would’ve tied the game last year? Might’ve been the most shocking miss I’ve ever seen.

Lmao Whitlock lying through his teeth

I feel bad for the Rams. If only Gostkowski hadn't missed that last second FGA, they'd have won the game...

I feel bad for the Rams. If only Gostkowski hadn't missed that last second FGA, they'd have won the game...
They should really trade for a kicker like Zuerlein.

Next week is pats vs giants. It's gonna be a bloodbath.
Daniel Jones has been doing well, as the change at QB seems to have sparked their offense. Golden Tate returned to the lineup after serving his 4 game suspension, and Saquon Barkley looks like he might play.

I could see this being a better game than we’d have thought a week or two ago, particularly when you factor in the past 6 quarters of Patriots offense.

Daniel Jones has been doing well, as the change at QB seems to have sparked their offense. Golden Tate returned to the lineup after serving his 4 game suspension, and Saquon Barkley looks like he might play.

I could see this being a better game than we’d have thought a week or two ago, particularly when you factor in the past 6 quarters of Patriots offense.

Yea 7-0 didn’t look like the lock it was 2 weeks ago given we get past buffalo, though I still fully expect that heading into the cleveland game

Bold prediction: the rams don’t make the playoffs at all. They are a shell of what they were last year, gurley is not the same, their defense has given up the second most points behind Miami and there are 2 better teams in the nfc west. SF and SEA

Disappointed Rams aren’t in yellow color rush

Those Seattle uniforms looked like thy started out with plain white unis, then dumped them in a vat with a case of yellow highlighters.
I'm surprised folks weren't complaining of retinal burns. :cool:

Good to see the 12th man alive and well in Seattle. Based on the last few years, I thought maybe he had died?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back