PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thursday night football: Rams of Los Angeles vs Seattle Blinding Green Lights

Wilson is running for his life tonight, the Rams have been all over him

Why does Seattle think people want to see that lime green?

LA should’ve worn the darks against the lime green instead of the whites.

the runner in this game just got hit in the head by weddle!!!! where's the outrage????

I have money and in multiple picks leagues taking the Rams, so cheering for them. Why would we hate the Rams? They don’t even have Suh.

I don't hate the Rams but would like to see them stumble this year just because of the over hype of McVay last year.
Plus I always have liked Pete Carroll's personality.

how did we handle aaron donald so well in the SB??? wow, he's destroying teams this year

I don't hate the Rams but would like to see them stumble this year just because of the over hype of McVay last year.
Plus I always have liked Pete Carroll's personality.
Pete seems like a fun guy to play for.

how did we handle aaron donald so well in the SB??? wow, he's destroying teams this year
As great as he is, I think it’s crazy to call him the best player in the league like many people do. He just isn’t as valuable as Mahomes or other elite QBs.

Rams defense is bipolar...

I hope we get our o-line right. Teams with defensive fronts such as the Rams/Bills/Bears etc, will cause us serious issues.

Bruins score 1:09 into the game

Goff loves throwing that football off his back foot.

I hope we get our o-line right. Teams with defensive fronts such as the Rams/Bills/Bears etc, will cause us serious issues.

Luckily that won’t be an issue in the AFC unless we face Buffalo in the divisional round.

Gurley running that rock with some authority.

Not sure of the recent record but it seems like the Rams have owned the Seahawks lately.

Luckily that won’t be an issue in the AFC unless we face Buffalo in the divisional round.

True but if we want that #1 seed the Browns, Eagles and Cowboys all have good fronts. To keep Pace with the Chiefs our O-line needs to improve against good fronts.

Goff loves throwing that football off his back foot.
Think the kid has serious issues or will be fine? That SB he took numerous sacks no starting QB should take. That and the Chicago Sunday night game very concerning.

Wilson lobs a prayer, touchdown. Unbelievable how much ******** falls his way.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back