PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thursday night football: Rams of Los Angeles vs Seattle Blinding Green Lights

I forgot SF was 3-0. I think Seattle needs this game more than the Rams.

TNF this season has been solid and entertaining.

Cooks isn't a true WR1 but I still like the guy. I wish he was still on the Patriots.

Lol but in all seriousness, supposedly not a high IQ player as I recall, might do well for Seattle but probably not for us.
so DK = dumb kid?

A good half so far.

I think Seattle takes it though. The Rams losing back to back after looking like the potential NFC team to beat in the first 3 weeks is pretty funny.

If Seattle wins I wonder if that changes the perception I'm them as a true contender and threat to win it all.

WTF is this garbage the NFL is trying to sell? WWE and action figures at Walmart? Aren’t the billions enough?

Lol but in all seriousness, supposedly not a high IQ player as I recall, might do well for Seattle but probably not for us.

I don’t know about his IQ but the guy takes incredible care of his body and he cried when Pete Carroll called him to tell him he was drafted. Give me a guy who actually gives a crap any day.

A good half so far.

I think Seattle takes it though. The Rams losing back to back after looking like the potential NFC team to beat in the first 3 weeks is pretty funny.

If Seattle wins I wonder if that changes the perception I'm them as a true contender and threat to win it all.

I really don’t know if I see Seattle as a true contender for the SB. Maybe in the NFC, but I don’t think they are better than the Saints with Brees or Dallas. Heck, I don’t think they are much better than the Rams. They are probably on the same level as GB this year. Still not sold on the Packers this season either.

Why are they not calling false starts anymore lol?

Why wait to go for two?

The fact that I have watched about 10 combined of what looks to be a very competitive football games show just how unimportant the NFL has become to me outside of my involvement with the Pats and my football pool. But that doesn't stop me from having a few observations. ;)

1. Can't help but notice that the last 3 times I've seen the Rams play, the OTHER team was successfully stopping their offense they were using some variation of the 6-1 D. That was the Pats, Saints, and now the Seahawks. Only goes to show how good ideas seem to spread in the NFL

2. The Roughing call on Seattle that cost them 4 points was a lot closer than the announcers would lead you to believe. Ansa's head was well about Goff's knees. Given that anything close to the head isn't allowed, if you can't hit a man in the thighs, players have about a 15 inch aiming point to tackle a QB these days.

Maybe they should just make them ask permission before tackling them. Or better yet just give the QB one of those flag belts and if you get one the QB is down. I mean that sincerely. It would be a fairer solution

I have no interest in finding out who will win. Going to read a good book. Gia-Jin by Clavell. Read the entire series 25 years ago. Just as good again now, and better entertainment than Thursday Night Football.

Those green uniforms are so ugly.

good stand by Seattle. I have been to that stadium at it is really loud, louder than it seems on TV !!

how did Wilson get away from that rush ?

Great drive by Seattle, this is a really good game so far !

Russell is fun to watch, I respect him as an opponent.

Russell is fun to watch, I respect him as an opponent.

Hes fantastic, no doubt.

Do feel like he takes a ton of punishment... lucky to not have sustained a big Injury so far the last few years.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back