Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How will Tommy wear all six rings?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This event should be televised. Or at least made into a one-hour special for everyone to see.
Should be a national viewing or at least as far as NY though there might too many envy deaths.

Is it safe to assume that the mantra, "Bob Kraft is Cheap" can finally be laid to rest???
Lowering the price of bottled water would be appreciated.

:p

LOL

14a63ec4471262c2a8a3f5682552f8a6.jpg
Jesus...it's like he's waiting in line at CVS

This event should be televised. Or at least made into a one-hour special for everyone to see.
Add it to 3g2g dvd next year.....although it would delay the release

I am sure I am in the minority, but I think this is great for the team to have it not televised. Let them be themselves without having to worry about image. Enjoy the moment.

This right here is one of those photos that will someday be iconic......like Babe Ruth on the Japan tour, etc.

In the future, when the Patriots are just like all the other teams (it's inevitable folks, we will have our spoiled brat free agents who sit out half seasons or players who quit in 3rd qtrs, too someday) , we and our offspring will see pics like this one and gaze in awe and wonder at, not just how successful the team was, but how much fun they had in their success. And Belichick's face says it all. He's happy for his goofball.

There's actually a Norman Rockwell quality to this photo.

I am sure I am in the minority, but I think this is great for the team to have it not televised. Let them be themselves without having to worry about image. Enjoy the moment.
I agree. This is THEIR moment.

I'm totally satisfied with the pics and the video snippets of the speeches and the crazy scene which seem to surface afterwards.

Seeing Tom beat Andrews in beer chugging was cool. Not sure I need to see that live

I agree. This is THEIR moment.

I'm totally satisfied with the pics and the video snippets of the speeches and the crazy scene which seem to surface afterwards.

Seeing Tom beat Andrews in beer chugging was cool. Not sure I need to see that live
Live? Never. Edited, sure. NY would love it.

There is a part of me which has an issue with Gronk treating the trophy with a tad-bit of disrespect

The other part of me tells the other part to 'lighten up, don't be so serious, we have 5 other ones'.

It seems BK, JK and BB are ok with it so there is no reason for fans to have an issue.

There is a part of me which has an issue with Gronk treating the trophy with a tad-bit of disrespect

The other part of me tells the other part to 'lighten up, don't be so serious, we have 5 other ones'.

Ya know, after what the NFL did in Deflategate, I am cheering for the dog pissing on the fire hydrant a bit.

The Patriots are on top.

If I'm Dave Andrews, between this and the beer drinking vid, I'm gonna be very careful around Edelman this morning.......:p

It seems BK, JK and BB are ok with it so there is no reason for fans to have an issue.

it's just a trophy where they're swimming in trophys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call