PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Throw the Dolphins a bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, go over to the main forum, I'm sure there are plenty of Patriots fans dying to talk football with fans of the 1-15 Doofins.

If it weren't 2,000 degrees with 900% humidity at Doofin games, I'd suggest you all should wear paper bags over your heads at the games.[/QUOT

Yea whatever man, You Wont be playing Cam Camerons Dolphins this year, you be playing the "Tunas". big difference.

Even the "great" Tuna can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t; plus, he's not coaching, now is he?

I love nitwits like you who think a big name is going to turn your team around in twenty minutes. Look at what Pitino did here with the Celtics; nothing and he set the franchise back with his half assed personnel moves.

What did the "great" Tuna do in Dallas, a team with 10,000 times more talent than the 1-15 Doofins?

I'm soiling myself at the prospect of playing the big bad Doofins..........

Even the "great" Tuna can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t; plus, he's not coaching, now is he?

I love nitwits like you who think a big name is going to turn your team around in twenty minutes. Look at what Pitino did here with the Celtics; nothing and he set the franchise back with his half assed personnel moves.

What did the "great" Tuna do in Dallas, a team with 10,000 times more talent than the 1-15 Doofins?

I'm soiling myself at the prospect of playing the big bad Doofins..........

1. So youre telling me that you dont see the tunas mark on that franchise? wake up and look at the roster.
2.what the hell does Pitino have to do with Miami. Pitino isnt the tuna or sparono
3.What did he do in Dallas? who found Romo? Tuna. Who got T.O. there? Tuna, Who built that team? Tuna.
Face it man, your Patsies arent going to fly by the Fins this year. Not gunna h appen

1. So youre telling me that you dont see the tunas mark on that franchise? wake up and look at the roster.
2.what the hell does Pitino have to do with Miami. Pitino isnt the tuna or sparono
3.What did he do in Dallas? who found Romo? Tuna. Who got T.O. there? Tuna, Who built that team? Tuna.
Face it man, your Patsies arent going to fly by the Fins this year. Not gunna h appen

1. Agreed.

2. He was making a point that, even though Pitino was a great coach before that, he still couldn't make his mark on the franchise.

3. Tuna found Romo, Jerry Jones got T.O. there, and Tuna-Jones-Dallas G.M. built that team.

Oh, and the Dolphins will lose both games this year. Sorry to burst your bubble. You guys are closer than last year, but you're still not ready to play with us yet. Give it another year.

1. Agreed.

2. He was making a point that, even though Pitino was a great coach before that, he still couldn't make his mark on the franchise.

3. Tuna found Romo, Jerry Jones got T.O. there, and Tuna-Jones-Dallas G.M. built that team.

Oh, and the Dolphins will lose both games this year. Sorry to burst your bubble. You guys are closer than last year, but you're still not ready to play with us yet. Give it another year.

your probably right about us loosing both games to you this year, but im sure it wont be like it was last year, but hey you never know what injuries may happen in our favor. we have a 100% better ground game. and our D-line is Much more solid, as well as our linebacking corps. you will beat us in the air. I dont think the pats will be able to go to the ground on us. It will have to be through the air. You guys got us there.

Last edited:
"your probably right about us loosing both games to you this year, but im sure it wont be like it was last year"

You just made my point; so you're hanging your hat on the fact that you're not going to get blown out of both games? You'll make it close, but no cigar? This isn't horseshoes or hand grenades, it's football, you don't get style points for keeping it close.

We had the Tuna up here and he wore out his welcome just like he did with the Giants, Jets and Cowboys. He made a bunch of bone headed personnel moves in free agency (he pulls the classic falling in love with an over the hill player move once to often) and he'll leave you in a New York minute when things start to go south or he doesn't get his way, so get a clue.

And as far as your comment about "What did he do in Dallas?"; is that a joke? He didn't win a single playoff game, not one, none, zip, nada, nill, the big goose egg. He did nothing but leave town when the chips were down, because he is a big baby who takes his ball and goes home when he doesn't get his way.

You'll find out soon enough.

"your probably right about us loosing both games to you this year, but im sure it wont be like it was last year"

You just made my point; so you're hanging your hat on the fact that you're not going to get blown out of both games? You'll make it close, but no cigar? This isn't horseshoes or hand grenades, it's football, you don't get style points for keeping it close.

We had the Tuna up here and he wore out his welcome just like he did with the Giants, Jets and Cowboys. He made a bunch of bone headed personnel moves in free agency (he pulls the classic falling in love with an over the hill player move once to often) and he'll leave you in a New York minute when things start to go south or he doesn't get his way, so get a clue.

And as far as your comment about "What did he do in Dallas?"; is that a joke? He didn't win a single playoff game, not one, none, zip, nada, nill, the big goose egg. He did nothing but leave town when the chips were down, because he is a big baby who takes his ball and goes home when he doesn't get his way.

You'll find out soon enough.
And how many playoff games has dallas won since the tuna left? exactly "0" none, zilch nadda. so obviously he wasnt the problem.

as far as accepting the fact that i know we arent going to win againist the pats this year. look dude, im not a homer, and you guys have a lot of talent, im not stupid either. im not going to come on here and say some stupid crap about us whooping you guys when i know thats not going to happen. so why would i say it? my only point is that we have gotten much better this offseason. thats it, thats all im saying.

And how many playoff games has dallas won since the tuna left? exactly "0" none, zilch nadda. so obviously he wasnt the problem.

as far as accepting the fact that i know we arent going to win againist the pats this year. look dude, im not a homer, and you guys have a lot of talent, im not stupid either. im not going to come on here and say some stupid crap about us whooping you guys when i know thats not going to happen. so why would i say it? my only point is that we have gotten much better this offseason. thats it, thats all im saying.

I can agree with that. But, to be fair, it's hard NOT to get better after a 1-15 season.

I can agree with that. But, to be fair, it's hard NOT to get better after a 1-15 season.

I think we went from really bad, to a team that will raise some eyebrows this season, I think Miami will win some games this season that many are counting them out of.

I know this may sound like a generic comment, but I think that miami's success this season will heavily rely on them finding a solid option at qb.To be honest, i'm not sold on any of their qb's, unless Henne comes in and plays a surprisingly good rookie campaign lol

Yeah, go over to the main forum, I'm sure there are plenty of Patriots fans dying to talk football with fans of the 1-15 Doofins.

If it weren't 2,000 degrees with 900% humidity at Doofin games, I'd suggest you all should wear paper bags over your heads at the games.

You give a bad name to all Pats fans. You're so close/simple-minded that you can't even talk about the rest of the league.

And we're too good of fans to do that. We don't only cheer our team on when we're winning.

"And how many playoff games has dallas won since the tuna left? exactly "0" none, zilch nadda. so obviously he wasnt the problem."

Wrong again clambrain; if he was such a brilliant football mind, the Cowboys would have won without him. According to you, he's a genius, so if that were the case, the Cowboys would be rolling along now.

Man are you dense/pigheaded/thickheaded/all of the above.

"You give a bad name to all Pats fans." I could give a **** less what you think ass pirate.

"You're so close/simple-minded that you can't even talk about the rest of the league." And you're a fountain of football talk, I'm hanging on your every word.

"And we're too good of fans to do that." Yeah, you Doofin fans are the class of the league.

"We don't only cheer our team on when we're winning." Does anyone have an English to moron dictionary handy so I can translate this jibberish. I think what you were attempting to say is you root for your team win or lose; wow, there's a profound statement. Is that your way of saying we're bandwagon fans around here, because if it is, you couldn't be further from the truth. Tell me the consecutive sell out streak the awesome, non band wagon Doofin fans are working on, I'm all ears.

Man you are a piece of work; you haven't been here long, but you are making quite an impression. Keep up the mediocre work.

Why don't you just use the quote feature?

And yes, you are bandwagon. You suggested we're not worth discussing and that we should wear bags on our heads because we were a bad team. You're implying that you would do that if the Pats were to fall to such a dismal record.

And you know exactly what that sentence said. Do you still have problems reading?

Don't assume anything about me. Ever.

I had season tickets from 1983 through 1993, then again from 1996 through 1998. I sat in the Orange Bowl with 20 of my friends and thousands of Patriots fans and watched the 1985 Patriots dismantle your Doofins and witnessed THE most classless display by losing fans ever after that historic win. The most utterly classless bunch of red necked inbred hicks walking the face of the planet. I also saw a lot of bad teams in that time and never ever once gave up on the Patriots.

If my team was 1-15, THE LAST thing I would do is sign up to talk smack here.

Does that make sense to you because what you and this other clown Doofin fan are doing is moronic.

As another member of this forum politely suggested, go to the main forum and talk Doofin talk, this is the VLR, not your personal space to spout the crap you've been spouting.

I addressed what that sentence said; you're the one with the reading problem. You accused Patriot fans of being bandwagon fans and I addressed it not once, but twice. Do you need me to repeat what I said only slower, let me know. Bandwagon fans we're not; I'll ask you again, how many consecutive sellouts is your fan base working on, the great A+#1 bunch that you claim they are?

I'm all ears.

Don't assume anything about me. Ever.

I had season tickets from 1983 through 1993, then again from 1996 through 1998. I sat in the Orange Bowl with 20 of my friends and thousands of Patriots fans and watched the 1985 Patriots dismantle your Doofins and witnessed THE most classless display by losing fans ever after that historic win. The most utterly classless bunch of red necked inbred hicks walking the face of the planet. I also saw a lot of bad teams in that time and never ever once gave up on the Patriots.

If my team was 1-15, THE LAST thing I would do is sign up to talk smack here.

Does that make sense to you because what you and this other clown Doofin fan are doing is moronic.

As another member of this forum politely suggested, go to the main forum and talk Doofin talk, this is the VLR, not your personal space to spout the crap you've been spouting.

I addressed what that sentence said; you're the one with the reading problem. You accused Patriot fans of being bandwagon fans and I addressed it not once, but twice. Do you need me to repeat what I said only slower, let me know. Bandwagon fans we're not; I'll ask you again, how many consecutive sellouts is your fan base working on, the great A+#1 bunch that you claim they are?

I'm all ears.

You turned it into smack. Go through your posts, all you want to do is crap on people who don't root for the same team as you.

I'm just saying the fact you suggest we forget about the Dolphins and wear bags on our heads might make one think you're a bandwagoner. How you can logically see that is beyond me.

You turned it into smack. Go through your posts, all you want to do is crap on people who don't root for the same team as you.

I'm just saying the fact you suggest we forget about the Dolphins and wear bags on our heads might make one think you're a bandwagoner. How you can logically see that is beyond me.
your a proven liar and racist. nobody cares about the dolphins or what you think for that matter. you've been banned here 5 times for a reason.

"I expect Ginn to bust 3 or 4 return touchdowns. We will win 2 games on special teams alone this season."

What color is the sky in your world? Four return TD's and two wins on special teams ALONE; priceless stuff kid, you are priceless if nothing else.

I really appreciate you signing up here, I really do.

Every year, someone like you comes along that provides us with comic relief all year long. We're not even into training camp yet and flip all the cards, we've got a winner, a lock for sure.

Last edited:
"I expect Ginn to bust 3 or 4 return touchdowns. We will win 2 games on special teams alone this season."

What color is the sky in your world? Four return TD's and two wins on special teams ALONE; priceless stuff kid, you are priceless if nothing else.

I really appreciate you signing up here, I really do.

Every year, someone like you comes along that provides us with comic relief all year long. We're not even into training camp yet and flip all the cards, we've got a winner, a lock for sure.

He had 3 last year and two were called back on penalties that happened behind the play. How is that a crazy prediction?

He had 3 last year and two were called back on penalties that happened behind the play. How is that a crazy prediction?
every prediction you have ever made has been wrong **** head lol. i like the prediction you made last year that wes welker would only have one td. lmao good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes