PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Throw the Dolphins a bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I hate to break it to you, but if the play gets called back it never happened. See, that's the way the NFL works there's no woulda, coulda, shoulda; it either counts or it doesn't ok Aqua?

C & C is Aqua, Finzman is not, his writing style is nothing like Aquas. To see some of the briliant work of the legendary Aqua, take a peek at all the threads bumped recently, or simply PM C & C..............

Because I hate to break it to you, but if the play gets called back it never happened. See, that's the way the NFL works there's no woulda, coulda, shoulda; it either counts or it doesn't ok Aqua?

Fact is that he's capable of making those big plays.

C & C is Aqua, Finzman is not, his writing style is nothing like Aquas. To see some of the briliant work of the legendary Aqua, take a peek at all the threads bumped recently, or simply PM C & C..............

Patriotspride guarantees both are Aqua/Me. Just like he guaranteed that Syracuse guy to be and so many others which were proven otherwise by Mods.

I thought we all had to listen to him, being the genius that he is.

No, Finzman is not you, different style. C & C is you, especially now that you are back on your Ted Ginn lovefest, you were just about the only Doofin fan who liked that pick.

Patriotspride guarantees both are Aqua/Me. Just like he guaranteed that Syracuse guy to be and so many others which were proven otherwise by Mods.

I thought we all had to listen to him, being the genius that he is.
syracuse guy ??? wtf are you talking about aqua.
your right about one thing i am a genius. i picked you out again didnt i? what is it now four times ive picked you out with your phoney names?

Last edited:
Yeah. I wasn't so sure at first, but I've sat back and studied his posts and now I'm convinced that he's Aqua as well. Same posting style, same Ted Ginn lovefest, and Aqua is young so picking Coheed and Cambria as a username kind of makes him stick out like a sore thumb. Regardless, the guy has great taste in music.

Yeah. I wasn't so sure at first, but I've sat back and studied his posts and now I'm convinced that he's Aqua as well. Same posting style, same Ted Ginn lovefest, and Aqua is young so picking Coheed and Cambria as a username kind of makes him stick out like a sore thumb. Regardless, the guy has great taste in music.

Ya know something, in the midst of all the name calling and toilet banter; you've been one of the most hospitible guys here and I appreciate it.

As for Coheed, they're my favorite band ever and it's good to see someone else show them some love. Everyone time I talk about them every just says, "the dude sounds like a chick." And it pisses me off. :lol:

syracuse guy ??? wtf are you talking about aqua.
your right about one thing i am a genius. i picked you out again didnt i? what is it now four times ive picked you out with your phoney names?

You guaranteed Finzman was me.

Ya know something, in the midst of all the name calling and toilet banter; you've been one of the most hospitible guys here and I appreciate it.

As for Coheed, they're my favorite band ever and it's good to see someone else show them some love. Everyone time I talk about them every just says, "the dude sounds like a chick." And it pisses me off. :lol:

People thought the lead singers of Rush and Styx sounded like chicks too and they still kicked a pretty good amount of ass.

the guy tells you he doesnt like you in another post and what do you do? you pucker up and kiss his ass. thats pathetic lol

You guaranteed Finzman was me.
So Aqua ah mean C&C whats been going on, how have you been,hows your mom,the shock treatments, the trailer park? You got the money you owe us MF. :D

Last edited:
People thought the lead singers of Rush and Styx sounded like chicks too and they still kicked a pretty good amount of ass.

Are you really familiar with Coheed? I mean in terms of the lyrics being the story of Coheed and Cambria and Claudio?

The way they tie their melodies, amazing drum lines and guitar rifs to those lyrics is amazing and that's why I love them.

Not to mention they put on the best live show I've ever seen.

So Aqua ah mean C&C whats been going on, how have you been,hows your mom? You got the money you owe us MF. :D

Who do I owe money?

I sent my $50 to the Bread of Life through fgssand and Miguel for losing the bet of the Dolphins not winning the 2006 AFC East.

i saw rush at the old providence civic center for the first time back in 1976. they opened up for blue oyster cult. one of the best shows ive ever seen. and ive seen a **** load. ive seen rush ten times at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes