PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Throw the Dolphins a bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do I owe money?

I sent my $50 to the Bread of Life through fgssand and Miguel for losing the bet of the Dolphins not winning the 2006 AFC East.
i knew you would give it up you clown.

Last edited:
Who do I owe money?

I sent my $50 to the Bread of Life through fgssand and Miguel for losing the bet of the Dolphins not winning the 2006 AFC East.
Ah, it was suppose to be a joke its a line from a movie.AQWAAAAAAH. Nothings changed has it I still can't spell and you still open your mouth and insert your foot.

I mean you just outed yourself because well your you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ah, it was suppose to be a joke its a line from a movie.AQWAAAAAAH. Nothings changed has it I still can't spell and you still open your mouth and insert your foot.

I mean you just outed yourself because well your you. :rolleyes:

Who said it was a secret?

Who said it was a secret?
Like i said still the same Aqwaaaaaah. No one knew for sure UNTIL.

" Originally Posted by Coheed&Cambria View Post
Who do I owe money?

I sent my $50 to the Bread of Life through fgssand and Miguel for losing the bet of the Dolphins not winning the 2006 AFC East."

Last edited:
hes saying how stupid he thinks you are. lol you've been banned four times and still return. that's amazingly pathetic

Commonly referred to as not having a life outside of mom's basement..

gaypride, youre a joke. stalker, and a stupid idiot.

"gaypride, youre a joke. stalker, and a stupid idiot."

Should have read as follows; "Gaypride; you are a joke, a stalker and a stupid idiot (as opposed to a mensa candidate type idiot)."

Not bad, only five grammar mistakes, you've got C & C Music Factory/Aqua beat, I'll give you that.

i saw rush at the old providence civic center for the first time back in 1976. they opened up for blue oyster cult. one of the best shows ive ever seen. and ive seen a **** load. ive seen rush ten times at least.

Yeah, I think they were coming around Jacksonville not too long ago but I missed the show. It's a shame. I've heard they are one of the most amazing bands live, aside from Pink Floyd of course.

Yeah, I think they were coming around Jacksonville not too long ago but I missed the show. It's a shame. I've heard they are one of the most amazing bands live, aside from Pink Floyd of course.
there is nothing like the 70s progressive rock era.

Gross.:rocker:

I know you're not Aqua and I know you only came here to talk football. Or at least that's what you said. Now, if you only care to come here and discuss football, you'd place patspride on your ignore list and move back out into the main Pats forum. If you don't do that, you're full of crap and only came here to be a troll.

I know you're not Aqua and I know you only came here to talk football. Or at least that's what you said. Now, if you only care to come here and discuss football, you'd place patspride on your ignore list and move back out into the main Pats forum. If you don't do that, you're full of crap and only came here to be a troll.

I've been restricted to the visting locker room or else I would take that very same advice. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back