PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Three unconventional predictions for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were saying that in regards to them reaching the SB that year. 96 was a very special year to me as well with Curtis Martin also being an absolute boss during his time here.

Oh, but I do remember the last game of 93 them knocking Miami out of the playoffs. That was sweet.
We can thank Bobby Grier for letting him walk. Idiot.

If BB was here no way he lets C-Mart go. Doesn't happen.

We can thank Bobby Grier for letting him walk. Idiot.

If BB was here no way he lets C-Mart go. Doesn't happen.
Oh Grier, him getting guys like Chris Canty in the 1st round didn't help either.

I was so bummed and sickened by that whole Tuna and Curtis Martin leaving like that off to the Jets. It also didn't help that Robert Edwards, coming off a strong rookie year, had one of the most freak accidents ever and screwed his career. We were so unlucky from 1997-1999.

Fortunately we'd return the favor a few years later and our fortunes would turn pretty swiftly ;)

Edleman passes to Brady for a TD!

James white will run for 75 yards .... my off the wall prediction.

#1 The Pass protection will be good - A lot of young players here but honestly i think with Brady and this coaching staff it will be okay. The run blocking i think will continue to be bad for now but the pass blocking will do well.

#2 Dion Lewis will have the most total yards in this game - He is going to be used as a safety valve and probably the lead back. I can see him getting 110 yards total being the lead back for 60 and catching 50 more. It will be another case of "were do the Patriots find these guys!"

#3 Brady runs for 20+ yards - I think Brady takes off 4-5 times this game not trusting his OL and not being respected with a wide open field in front of him. Probably rips one off for 10 and gets the rest as the game goes on.

Meh 2 out of 3. I really wanted to get all 3 though. Brady sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back