PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This just digs salt in the wound

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now I know Mac Jones is the right QB for the Patriots future. Nothing predicts future success more for the Patriots than you saying they will fail. Thank God Belichick wasn’t listening to people like you when he chose Brady over Bledsoe. Mac Jones future is bright indeed.
Bill didn't choose Tom over Drew. Drew was the starter and Tom didn't see the field until Drew was hurt in game 3.

I'm also confident in Mac but it's still a bit early.

Bill didn't choose Tom over Drew. Drew was the starter and Tom didn't see the field until Drew was hurt in game 3.

Belichick chose to trade Bledsoe and keep Brady, that’s picking Brady over Bledsoe.

Igor

The fact that you are in Macs corner is the kiss of death.

No doubt, I was wrong to believe in Belichick and Brady while you were crapping all over them. The 6 Lombardi’s were a real bummer. You, on the other hand claimed you could do a better job running the Patriots than Belichick, but I’m sure your bravado was backed by your numerous fourth place finishes in fantasy football.

Its a fact.

Allen, Rodgers, Burrow, Mahomes. Brady, Stafford. Jimmy is a fraud and Tannehill will only get there if the Tenn run game and defense is lights out.

Your comment was about Mac Jones.

Its a fact.

Allen, Rodgers, Burrow, Mahomes. Brady, Stafford. Jimmy is a fraud and Tannehill will only get there if the Tenn run game and defense is lights out.
With so much Mac hate emerging, it is worth comparing his rookie year against those of the other playoff quarterbacks. All of those players were on the bench or made a million mistakes. Mac was the starting QB on a playoff team and benefited by a systematic effort to bring him along slowly. That is a good start. He has proven that he is tough, can handle the mental part of the game and has good touch on his throws. Based on his rookie year, there is still work to do on his leadership profile, the mental part of the game as well as working on the velocity of his passes through strength training and improved mechanics.

He is the QB of my favorite team so I want him to be successful so that we can get back to deep playoff runs year in year out. Mac's success does not take away from anything that happened before he joined the team. As a fan from the oldest, darkest days this is not a bad place to be.

With so much Mac hate emerging, it is worth comparing his rookie year against those of the other playoff quarterbacks. All of those players were on the bench or made a million mistakes. Mac was the starting QB on a playoff team and benefited by a systematic effort to bring him along slowly. That is a good start. He has proven that he is tough, can handle the mental part of the game and has good touch on his throws. Based on his rookie year, there is still work to do on his leadership profile, the mental part of the game as well as working on the velocity of his passes through strength training and improved mechanics.

He is the QB of my favorite team so I want him to be successful so that we can get back to deep playoff runs year in year out. Mac's success does not take away from anything that happened before he joined the team. As a fan from the oldest, darkest days this is not a bad place to be.

Triump has been doing this song and dance for years and years. He sh.ts all over Belichick and the team until they win the Super Bowl, then he tries to claim he was “ with them all the way.” It’s the same routine year after year. This year he didn’t want Mac Jones to begin with, had to shut up about it 3/4 of the way through the season, and now is back to his original position after Jones struggled down the stretch. But trust me when I say that this is where we want him, as he is wrong so often that brain damage has to be seriously considered.

Lol are we supposed to be mad?

Can they just stop saying the era is over every time the pats dont win the superbowl? Can it just be over so people can stop saying it? An era cant end every year. God I hate the media.

Yikes. They basically did the Ricky Prohel thing but backed it up and then some.

When next season starts there might be like 4 guys on the Pats with a ring left. It is a new era stop being in denial.

Agree on Jones, he’s a winner IMO, Scar is right that he needs help at skill positions. Jameson Williams would be a big upgrade.

First off, year 2 is harder for some QBs. See Tom Brady.

Secondly, having doubts or concerns is not the definition of pulling the plug.
I misread the prior post. Serves me right for replying while half asleep. Thanks for the clarification.

I misread the prior post. Serves me right for replying while half asleep. Thanks for the clarification.
I misread the sign at the Bunny Ranch when I was in Vegas recently...I walked in and asked for Brenda Buttalicious but the concierge told me "she has a frog in her throat..."..never suspected it was YOU! :whistle: :p

I misread the sign at the Bunny Ranch when I was in Vegas recently...I walked in and asked for Brenda Buttalicious but the concierge told me "she has a frog in her throat..."..never suspected it was YOU! :whistle: :p
Happy Friday to you as well, Monsieur Kerr! :haha:
200.gif

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes