PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

This just digs salt in the wound

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Redman443

In the Starting Line-Up
“We gotta hit these guys in the mouth,” Poyer told teammates (via a video posted on Buffalo’s team website). “You see how ****y these guys are. Man (expletive) them, man. I’m tired of these (expletive). It’s an end of an era for them tonight. An end of an (expletive) era. Let’s go.”

Poyer was just being a competitor here but they definitely backed it up.

Bills’ Jordan Poyer fired up teammates for Patriots game by telling them it was ‘the end of an era,’ calling New England players ‘****y’ - masslive.com

jdlboot14

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
they've been talking about the end of an era for 3 years. They talked about that in 2019.
It's well past the end of an era - that ended when Brady left. Now we're building a new era. I can't wait for Pats to beat the Bills next year.
They will be Pats motivation all offseason and camp.

sb1

Hall of Fame Poster
“We gotta hit these guys in the mouth,” Poyer told teammates (via a video posted on Buffalo’s team website). “You see how ****y these guys are. Man (expletive) them, man. I’m tired of these (expletive). It’s an end of an era for them tonight. An end of an (expletive) era. Let’s go.”

Bills’ Jordan Poyer fired up teammates for Patriots game by telling them it was ‘the end of an era,’ calling New England players ‘****y’ - masslive.com
Was AB taping that? lol

Meh. Nothing that you don't hear in any pregame locker room speech from any team including ours.

Sam Bam Cunningham

Football is an emotional game. I wish the patriots had someone on their team who would have tried to fire up his teammates like that. Pats looked like they were sleepwalking the whole game. Poyer is a hell of a player as is Micah Hyde.

He is right about one thing. It is the end of an era.

Redman443

In the Starting Line-Up
Football is an emotional game. I wish the patriots had someone on their team who would have tried to fire up his teammates like that. Pats looked like they were sleepwalking the whole game. Poyer is a hell of a player as is Micah Hyde.

He is right about one thing. It is the end of an era.
That’s what Brady used to do. Remember during super bowl 51 he was pacing the sidelines telling the offense they better play tougher, smarter and faster. Mac can’t really do that as a rookie. You have to earn that respect

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

My response is..., you can talk sht after you win a SB or Two, until then STFU

Last edited:

Kontradiction

#1 Biggest Pats Fan
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Because we need expletives censored on a website with adult men and women, I had trouble following what he was saying. Was he calling the Patriots “pus$y,” or was it something else?

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
woo hooo they won wild card weekend... watch em fold like a cheap suit in KC now

PP2

Hall of Fame Poster
Because we need expletives censored on a website with adult men and women, I had trouble following what he was saying. Was he calling the Patriots “pus$y,” or was it something else?

I count four asterisks so that's highly likely.

*****y would be five. I can't think of any other thing that ends with a y. Unless you count ****y.

Toofy

Have a strange feeling it's gonna be a Bengals vs 49ers final and burrow winning it.

Ivan

Hall of Fame Poster
they've been talking about the end of an era for 3 years. They talked about that in 2019.
It's well past the end of an era - that ended when Brady left. Now we're building a new era. I can't wait for Pats to beat the Bills next year.

I think their play down the stretch will motivate them more than anything else this off-season.

Ivan

Hall of Fame Poster

Nice of them to extend the Dynasty even after it is gone. I’ll laugh even harder if they are still talking about 3 years from now. They have suffered severe trauma.