PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This Chiefs team is garbage

Really sloppy football by the Texans. If you want to have a shot against one of the elite teams you can't keep pissing your own pants like the Texans usually do.

This team is not elite. Come on.

Their offense maybe

Tinhorns take care of business!

Chiefs are now 6-5 in their last 11 games (inc playoffs), 3-4 at home.

I wonder what the excuse will be for the chiefs losing now.

Chiefs O still scares me but that D... P-U.

I wish we had a fullback!

Chiefs fans are calling for their defensive coordinator to be fired, as fans tend to do after a game like this. It’s extra interesting in that former Patriots DL coach Brendan Daly appears to be the next man up if that actually happens.

Chiefs fans are calling for their defensive coordinator to be fired, as fans tend to do after a game like this. It’s extra interesting in that former Patriots DL coach Brendan Daly appears to be the next man up if that actually happens.
They already got their last defensive coordinator fired this past offseason.

It's not Spagnulo's fault that they let anyone worth anything go in the offseason, and brought in dogshit like Brashard Breeland and Frank Clark.

Hill played today. Scored 2 TDs. They're running out of excuses.

It’s all about possession, as long as the other teams keep Mahoney on the sideline then any teams can beat them because their d is pretty bad

Their D sucks right now, but Spagnulo's complicated D in 2007 sucked for the first 4 games or so and then the players started to pick it up. Obviously, they improved. Not saying the same thing is going to happen here but calling for his firing might be a bit premature.

I stated the Chiefs defense was a notch above hot garbage before the season started and people on here laughed at me....so those folks are you still laughing now? That defense flat out sucks!

The crazy train is off the rails. Mahomes is on TV selling everything from vinyl siding to life insurance. He already has his own logo. Looks like a Van Halen album cover.
Mahomo needs to sell contraceptives to control the brother-sister pregnancies.

I stated the Chiefs defense was a notch above hot garbage before the season started and people on here laughed at me....so those folks are you still laughing now? That defense flat out sucks!
Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Defense will get much better with Ramsey (Assuming they sign him). And their offense is still lethal.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back