PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This and That (preseason game 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Ryan Mallett's interception, the closest I can come is a baseball reference. That floater was like watching Tim Wakefield flutter a 65 mph knuckler up there with no idea where it might land. That interception must have made Doug Mirabelli proud.

I have no idea who these guys are. Baseball references are too common on this board and in Boston-area sports writing. It is entirely possible to completely ignore the sleepy sport of baseball except for these occassions.

Am I the only one who likes Jim Koch? I can't stop laughing whenever he's on screen.

I don't drink his beer, but I don't think he's so bad. He is better than Victor Kiam.

I have no idea who these guys are. Baseball references are too common on this board and in Boston-area sports writing. It is entirely possible to completely ignore the sleepy sport of baseball except for these occassions.

Boston is a SPORTS TOWN. A town of champions in all of our sports. And Oregon is... well it's west. Trailblazers and Ducks oh my!

Agreed. It's actually not difficult to ignore baseball while in attendance at Fenway. It may be fun to play, but it is about as fun to watch as golf or curling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3