PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There Is Very Little Discussion of the Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
gomezcat said:
My 40 time refers to micrometres and the 3.9 is days. I ain't speaking no American, bud. American sucks anyways and right now I have a limey sense of humor, already.
As for my IQ, it is that of a kid playing with fireworks, which is technically a rocket scientist.

Time to get back on topic before the thread police stitch me up for attempted thread murder in the first degree.

I'd love the Pats to draft a good edge rusher and outside run sealer, someone to learn from Tedy, a couple of nasty O linemen, a psychopath at safety (if you can't stick to 'em like glue, knock the snot out of them when you catch up!), a kicker, a long term Corey prospect and depth at receiver (like a deep threat who understands that going deep is also about catching the ball).
Topic? We don't need no stinking topic! I always thought of fireworks as Chinese anthropology; I'm sure you'd be a genius if I could understand you. Do you want your edge rusher and outside run sealer to be one and the same? Since we currently have 9 LBs and should have around 15 for TC I'm kind of open to one or two more in the draft. Nasty OL is good. I like a LB to SS conversion, Collier can feed him raw meat and lock him in the weightroom with Rodney. I don't see Cory's replacement in this draft. WR fast or slow as long as they get open and catch the ball. Kickers, Walmart carries them in the lawn and garden section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back