PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tom Brady rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do see positive signs of a potential return with Brady talking
Derrick Henry, AJ Brown, AB Brown, Gronk. Just add Brady and mix for a Super Bowl.

Titans are the smart move for Brady.
I agree. They have the best roster, coach and division for him to compete and win.

If Brady's supposed to have a decision by March 16th? Could we get some preemptive April fool's day Brady signs with ______ articles going?

Pats are being connected to Amari Cooper, supposedly.

If Brady's supposed to have a decision by March 16th? Could we get some preemptive April fool's day Brady signs with ______ articles going?
They might be all used up already. He's been all but signed by a dozen teams so far according to "sources" and "reports"

Cooper could work. He is young enough that we could trade him away for a high pick once Brady retires.

Cooper could work. He is young enough that we could trade him away for a high pick once Brady retires.
He said he hates playing in the snow I don't see him coming here its BS.
If you are going after Amari that sounds like you are going with Stidham or a cheaper veteran.
You don't pay Tom type money then pay Amari top money.
Either the report is BS most likely or they are planning to go with lower cap at QB.

This gives the Chargers a significant up.
Could the Rams be the mystery team?
I wouldn’t put is past Mcvay.
Also if the Niners have any interest in Tom this could be a easy decision.

He makes no sense as a Patriots FA signing.
Most overrated receiver in the game. If we’re going to go the big name/FA/trade route, bring in Beckham.

Most overrated receiver in the game. If we’re going to go the big name/FA/trade route, bring in Beckham.
I think Robbie Anderson could stretch the field.
However you know how BB loves his Saban guys.
I'd rather cough up a third for Will Fuller.

Does anybody seriously think Brady has business to do with this 199 production thing during the season? This won't give the chargers an advantage in signing him.

Does anybody seriously think Brady has business to do with this 199 production thing during the season? This won't give the chargers an advantage in signing him.
Maybe/maybe not. Lebron went to LA late in his career to start seeding his post-career plans. Brady could have the same desire.

199 Productions has Gronk as the leading man in a movie written all over it.

LA has no idea what is about to hit them.

Derrick Henry, AJ Brown, AB Brown, Gronk. Just add Brady and mix for a Super Bowl.

Titans are the smart move for Brady.

Henry will not be cheap
Not retaining Henry would make no sense for Brady to go to the Titans. If the Titans end up franchising him, we should be worried TB to Titans is a done deal.

The WRs at the start were a chitpile.

A few games into the season, Triumph started a thread and warned you all about the sordid and pitiful state of the 2019 NE WR corp. I was proven correct again. Gordon and Dorsett should have been trying out for XFL last season. Meyers was a warm body.
I remember you saying this and I was one of the few that agreed with it. I saw the implosion a mile away starting with trading away Thomas who could’ve at least been a veteran to throw to had injuries piled up or Brown/Gordon didn’t pan out.

Anybody watch the last season of “Ballers”? There was a scene where a team was dealing with a situation where the media pressured them into releasing a player one of the Owners didn’t want released. This was probably what happened with AB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes