PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tom Brady rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to even listen to the regional or national media these days. Everyday it's some place new other than the Patriots. Now that azzhat Shaughnessy is taking it to another whole level because he has become irrelevant n Boston sports and needs the attention. I really hope Brady stays, but if he chooses to go elsewhere it will be because of all parties involved, not just him.

If you refuse to listen to regional media then how do you know what Shaughnessy is saying?

I'm in the camp that people evolve over time & circumstance. I see last football seasons TFB as having fun with social media and I'm all in in enjoying that ride. I love Edelperson's stuff too.
I do agree that the Tom vs Time denouement was a sad misfire.

What did you find to be misfiring about the documentary?

Jesus, is everyone microanalyzing everything Brady does now? "Brady grabbed his avocado with his left hand which means he is definitely leaving." Just pass the cba already so we know what Brady's fate is!

Why does that not look like Brady or Edelman

When they’re not on the football field they don’t have to wear their helmets or uniforms.

Poor Brady... had to spend the day in Syracuse.

^ sure looks like it.

At the end of that video it looks like Brady says “No he isn’t.” I’m surprised no one has talked about that yet.

At the end of that video it looks like Brady says “No he isn’t.” I’m surprised no one has talked about that yet.

Brady is a ventriloquist?

I think he looked pretty serious when he said "he's not." For the first time this offseason I'm getting the feeling it might be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down