Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TB_Helmet

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I refuse to even listen to the regional or national media these days. Everyday it's some place new other than the Patriots. Now that azzhat Shaughnessy is taking it to another whole level because he has become irrelevant n Boston sports and needs the attention. I really hope Brady stays, but if he chooses to go elsewhere it will be because of all parties involved, not just him.

If you refuse to listen to regional media then how do you know what Shaughnessy is saying?

New England Pride

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I'm in the camp that people evolve over time & circumstance. I see last football seasons TFB as having fun with social media and I'm all in in enjoying that ride. I love Edelperson's stuff too.
I do agree that the Tom vs Time denouement was a sad misfire.

What did you find to be misfiring about the documentary?

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
At the end of that video it looks like Brady says “No he isn’t.” I’m surprised no one has talked about that yet.

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
At the end of that video it looks like Brady says “No he isn’t.” I’m surprised no one has talked about that yet.

I think he looked pretty serious when he said "he's not." For the first time this offseason I'm getting the feeling it might be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.