PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The talk about Martellus Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 3/4 of the preseason, certain posters were claiming that Bennett was on the bubble, and took some offense when I stated how ridiculous that was.

Hopefully they've come around, and have learned something from the experience.
Yes, and it wasn't just posters here. There were 3 or 4 media people I heard speculating on or writing about the possibility that Bennett might get cut.

It may be better.

Having both Gronk (even on a snap count) and Bennett could be crucial Thursday. Establish a solid run game and Brissett will have a much easier day of it. Got a freeze those LBs and DBs and give him as much help as we can. If we can't run the ball it'll be a long night.

So Dion Lewis at RB is not good? This year Blount sucks too?Why drafting RB in 2016 when you have such a talent in 2017 draft. As well as OT.

Drafting Stork, then Mason and Tree Jackson UDFA Andrews, then Thuney, adding Cooper is not upgrade over UDFA Kline, Wendell, Connoly?
The fact is they dont have luck with injuries. Stork concussion, Jackson knee PUP, Vollmer PUP, Cooper and Mason with almost no TC snaps. And why everyone forgetting about Tree Jackson. i think that Dante sees something in him and he is good pass protector. Maybe MAson has higher upside and will be starter but as a backup Tree jackson is ok. Again unlucky with injuries.

The Mike Lombardi quote is more recent than most of those additions.

Yesterday was his best game statistically since Week 4 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents