PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Rivalry is back on!! LOL @ Colts' board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots already have a running back just for the Colts game plan ready to be called for the Colts game

600-01716110en_Masterfile.jpg
Man, not for nothing, but Craig James is looking old these days....

Is there any doubt Indiana is methamphetamine ground zero after reading that forum?

You just know there had to be a lot of anti-Patriots spite in the decision to hire the Eagle's OC. Love it.

i can't believe reich is stupid enough to take that job. i'm sure there will be plenty of better openings next year.

i can't believe reich is stupid enough to take that job. i'm sure there will be plenty of better openings next year.
You gotta strike while the iron is hot. This time next year, he may not have been in as high demand if he stayed in Philly.

You gotta strike while the iron is hot. This time next year, he may not have been in as high demand if he stayed in Philly.
I also like that this time next year the Patriot's D is likely to be far different than it was this year. So whatever advantage the Colt's sought to gain by hiring a guy who just recently picked apart the Pat's defence will likely be shot by then too.

I also like that this time next year the Patriot's D is likely to be far different than it was this year. So whatever advantage the Colt's sought to gain by hiring a guy who just recently picked apart the Pat's defence will likely be shot by then too.

I hope so. Most of the defense needs to be put somewhere. Preferably bikini atoll

well... i have a feeling this is going to be the "fall of frank reich".

sorry ...it's late.

Hard to call it a rivalry since its been 9 years since they beat us, more like a stalker

They should worry more about Jacksonville, the Titans and the Texans. Their division isn't a cake-walk anymore. I doubt they even make the playoffs.

That’s old Jim’s magic word

Not offending people from the south, but that guy's ******ed southern accent is cringeworthy :p

This "Rivalry" you speak of, did they make it official and put it up on a banner yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back