PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Quinn Nordin era also begins

I'm actually shocked by this. I know he looked very solid most of TC and preseason outside of that one game, but still. Folk's gonna get signed elsewhere in a heartbeat, I hope they're confident in the kid.

Little bit worried, kicking might require the most mental toughness of any position in the NFL (even QB). I hope this kid is ready.

On the other hand, despite a fantastic season, Folk is old, injured (back), and has had an erratic career with high highs and low lows. Folk might flip the switch and be awful any kick.

Glad to have a young guy if he's legit and the Eagles game was just a bad night.

Last edited:
I'm actually shocked by this. I know he looked very solid most of TC and preseason outside of that one game, but still. Folk's gonna get signed elsewhere in a heartbeat, I hope they're confident in the kid.
Retirement wouldn't be surprising. I believe he almost retired before he returned.

Very surprised. BB loves consistency.

Reactions: ALP
I am so happy.
Know the kid?

I keed...I guess the one game didn't way as heavy as I thought it would. He does have cannon for a leg though.

You can't teach that kid's leg.

It's worth a longer look.

If he nails a 57yd fg BB is a genius.

If he bombs then he cut and Folk comes back

Back where we started.

Exactly. I think they botched the situation with Younghoe Koo two years ago...same line of thinking that you take the younger, higher upside kicker and can always come back and sign a journeyman kicker if it doesn't work out.

Gonna be an exciting year. Rookie QB and a kicker with a monster leg but questionable accuracy. The extra point might get missed but now BB may go for it more often from 50-60 yards.

This one surprised me. He was a headcase at Michigan.

Exactly. I think they botched the situation with Younghoe Koo two years ago...same line of thinking that you take the younger, higher upside kicker and can always come back and sign a journeyman kicker if it doesn't work out.
ohh wow just looked up his career

he's turned into a great kicker

Bill and Nick have an "understanding"

Sausage Roll Christmas GIF by Walkers Crisps

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill