PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Premium Logo Change Thread. As Seen On TV. Better Than The Best. This Thread Will Resolve The Issue. APF Will Be Satisfied. Used AMC Available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed the title of the thread to reflect its dominating success over other similar threads.

@Ian

The previous poster, who shall not be named, has slandered my hard earned reputation. I'm officially offended. Ban the mizer and remove that insidious thread he created.

Who starts a Logo thread without presenting a single logo?

And while we're at it could you pin this thread? It's definitely worthy since it's been the Number 1 thread on the forum over the last few days.

Edit to add:. It's been rumored that he often uses other poster's names in his sig.

@Ice_Ice_Brady I've called in the big guns. You're toast.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
That smell of desperation is pungent.

as is the halitosis of the perpetually fearful, always dying, windbag bellowing "virginian" Putz fan....

I was very, very confused yesterday, today am confused even more.. probably will not get much better.

I was very, very confused yesterday, today am confused even more.. probably will not get much better.

For the small stipunt of $11.99......

FYI:. There's a rumored story out about my involvement in a sale of an AMC in mint condition.

Let's just say that through legal assistance I was able to receive this classic gem back into my custody at half the price as originally quoted and both parties seem to be amorous.

If anyone is looking for a serious babe magnet that only has highway miles and driven by my grandmother please contact me at BeInTheKnow.com. By the way, this car once raced Herbie and won. A true classic.

FYI: This insanely successful thread now has more replies than that heap of garbage @Ice_Ice_Brady created.

@Ian

The previous poster, who shall not be named, has slandered my hard earned reputation. I'm officially offended. Ban the mizer and remove that insidious thread he created.

Who starts a Logo thread without presenting a single logo?

And while we're at it could you pin this thread? It's definitely worthy since it's been the Number 1 thread on the forum over the last few days.

Edit to add:. It's been rumored that he often uses other poster's names in his sig.

@Ice_Ice_Brady I've called in the big guns. You're toast.
You want I should kill the thread Icy?

Suggestion: lock this thread due to numerous terms of service violations (or prepare for class action lawsuit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes