PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Only Way Is Through - Brady posts for the Player's Tribune

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did but he didn’t play well himself either. He’s also playing way better teams than the Jets, Bills and Dolphins. Also Austin Collie, Dobson and the rest of them say hi - and he played all right with them.

If the Jete, Bills and Fins are so easy then the Pats should win the AFCE again.

If the Jete, Bills and Fins are so easy then the Pats should win the AFCE again.

I don’t think that’s out of the question. Bill is still the best coach in the division by a long shot. Happy to see them playing Josh Allen, Sam Darnold and Tannehill 6 times next year. Instead of Brees, Ryan and Bridgewater or whoever.

I don’t think that’s out of the question. Bill is still the best coach in the division by a long shot. Happy to see them playing Josh Allen, Sam Darnold and Tannehill 6 times next year. Instead of Brees, Ryan and Bridgewater or whoever.

Tannehill resigned with Miami?

Reactions: sb1
My bad, should have just left it with Brady.

No problem. I came on too strong anyway.

I find this Brady thing fascinating. I wish the Pats had come up with a way to keep him, but I don't begrudge any Pats fan for moving on. We move on from players all the time.

I would like to have seen Brady in that division in his prime but then we wouldn't have had him here.

I'll be surprised if Brady makes it two more years but I wouldn't bet against it. I think I read that the Pats play the Bucs in 2021. Boy that would be a game to see.

To me, the tone of the article seemed defensive and more of a justification for leaving rather than an explanation. It also seemed like an exercise in hyping himself up for his new challenge. A month has almost passed, and change, while exhilarating initially, can come with trepidation later. It is just strange he’s still saying goodbyes rather than looking forward as you’d thing he would if he was totally at peace with his decision.

I find this Brady thing fascinating. I wish the Pats had come up with a way to keep him, but I don't begrudge any Pats fan for moving on. We move on from players all the time.

Thanks for admitting that you came on too strong. Brady and Trump do have a lot in common.

“At this point in my career, the only person I have to prove anything to is myself,” Brady writes. “Physically, I’m as capable of doing my job as I’ve ever been. Now I want to see what more I can do. I want to see how great I can be.”

There's no "i" in team diva boy. You weren't so great without great players last year so you jumped ship like a rat to go to a team that has some.

What a hot take

Kind of surprised that he didn't mention BB in the article.
Telling, IMO.

when’s Tom going on Stern’s show, again?

I am tired of what Brady thinks as I am tired of what Trump thinks about this virus.

Both need to shut up.
Go to the virus thread and spew your diarrhea.

To me, the tone of the article seemed defensive and more of a justification for leaving rather than an explanation. It also seemed like an exercise in hyping himself up for his new challenge. A month has almost passed, and change, while exhilarating initially, can come with trepidation later. It is just strange he’s still saying goodbyes rather than looking forward as you’d thing he would if he was totally at peace with his decision.
if he were here for 5 years it would be strange still saying goodbye. If it were 10 years it would still be strange. When you get up to 20 years I think I get it.

The Pat's dont have Mike Evan's, Chris Godwin, OJ Howard. If Tampa drafts this Jeudy out of Bama they will have a sick stable of receivers for Brady to pass to.

I see no reason why Tampa can't run with Seattle and New Orleans.

The Pat's dont have Mike Evan's, Chris Godwin, OJ Howard. If Tampa drafts this Jeudy out of Bama they will have a sick stable of receivers for Brady to pass to.

I see no reason why Tampa can't run with Seattle and New Orleans.

- WR is a not a among Tampa's top 4 needs.
- This is widely considered to be an unusually strong WR draft. A very talented WR will be available with their 2nd and likely even their 3rd pick.
- Their new QB is widely recognized to be a rookie WR hater.

IMO, picking Jeudy (or any WR) at 14 would be a huge mistake. If one of the top 4 OTs is still there, that's a no-brainer. Otherwise, that first pick should be spent on defense.

Go to the virus thread and spew your diarrhea.

I am sorry if I compare Brady with Trump and this upsets you. They both are egomaniac's.

Enough with Brady's opinions and thoughts. There are more important things than what this narcissist thinks.

Enough with Brady's opinions and thoughts. There are more important things than what this narcissist thinks.

Through.... the only way is to be through with one place, then through to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes