PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**The official Super Bowl thread. **

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the few good things about the long halftime: chance for players to get a bit more treatment.

Hopefully some of GB's defenders can make it.

At least GB is up 11. . . .

Re: aaron rodgers potential

If he doesn't get killed he's going to be special

Tom won the SB 3 times in his first 4 years starting.
So no. But he may be given the next slot, if they win this,
and he wins two more.
Troy Achinghead wants to crown him tonight.

thus far, how do you compare bradys performance in any of his superbowls compared to aaron rodgers? Who has had more of impact?

" Collins also went in early for an IV" it seems. Fatigue. SB effect.

Pittsburgh will come back to win this game no doubt.

Am I the only one that feels like going on a rage filled killing spree when I hear the black eyed pees

Worst. Halftime. Evah!

I normally like the Peas but this is bad. The sound is horrible.

thus far, how do you compare bradys performance in any of his superbowls compared to aaron rodgers? Who has had more of impact?

The Packers defense. Rodgers is really only responsible for one TD. The defense set up him on the other one. And Nick Collins scored the 3rd.

So Brady :rocker:

wtf HOW ARE THE BLACK EYED PEES ALLOWED TO PERFORM SWEET CHILE O MINE. SLASH YOU ARE DEAD TO ME

Rogers has been sharp. he will have a chance to show his resilience today, if Pitts secondary is in the pits.
Brady's first season, all I recall is 4th q comebacks, remember?
GB has never really been in trouble this season, never down by more than 7 I think?
Plus, always lead in the playoffs.
So it will be interesting to see if Pitt can get close, how they react.

Not sure Pitt can stop them from scoring, so that will be on Rodgers too.
I am not knocking him, just resisting what will be the inevitible media spin.
they need to talk about something, i know.

Amazing! People pay 10s of millions per year to listen/watch this Peas drek?

Re: aaron rodgers potential

He's really nothing like Brady...Totally different player.

He has a much "bigger" arm (not necessarily better deep thrower, just bigger), and he plays into that by making big throws down the field. Brady it much more cerebral and accurate and plays closer to the line of scrimmage.

When the pocket breaks down, Rodgers uses his legs to get outside and keep the play alive. He can then throw or run for the first. Brady manipulates the pocket to keep plays alive. If its not there, he will hit a man if there is one open or throw it away.

Brady is much better in close games, much better composure. Rodgers seems to only be able to play well when they are winning. He has also shown less of an ability to come back from big hits.

Lets not even talk about decision making... Rodgers still makes some terrible throws.

You are right he has great potential, but he is still miles away from Brady and Manning. Keep in mind he spent a lot of time on the bench, so he is closer to his peak than other 3rd year starters. So far, he has not shown that he has the mental game (eventual his physical game will deteriorate) to stay great as long as manning and brady have

Losing 2 DB's before the half, one of them Woodson, will not help the Pack. They need to come out and score right off.

I normally like the Peas but this is bad. The sound is horrible.

Awful mix. Her mic wasn't even on to start. ...no instruments, terrible!

Got to be the worst half time show I've ever witnessed......ugh-ugh-ugh.

Am I the only one that feels like going on a rage filled killing spree when I hear the black eyed pees
After taking a look i can see the reason for the rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes