PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Rams game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were getting spoiled with gronk spikes today

Last edited:
Good for BB........ Running up the score on the d-bag Fisher overseas.

Attention RAMS! You've been GRONKED!!!

Would it even be possible for Gronk to be more open than he was?

Well that dance was erm...different.

I...Uhh....I enjoy this.

all this means nothing if the Pats don't score a bazillion points in the 4th quarter of a blowout....isn't that special...another crybaby week of complaining by the bawking mongo brigade coming right up...

Ok, maybe time to take a few guys out

Now is the time to put in Malllet and give Vareen a bunch of carries

Where the **** is BaltimorePatsFan now? He was pining for Mallett in recent weeks, and I'll agree with him this time. Let's see what number 15 can do. :D

According to Zolak, they have Wes's sock off and taping up the ankle. Better than a knee injury....

On other news, I may be exiled in New Jersey, but I can still find a store stocking Narragansett beer.... Gotta have a 'Gansett.

Redskins DB Deangelo Hall will be missing some money and time. He got called for a 15 yard personal foul, and then took off his helmet and was berating the official and got another 15 yard penalty and an ejection.

Last edited:
I wish d hall would have struck that official square in the jaw in the Washington game

Well that dance was erm...different.

TOucher and RIch on Twitter mentioned how flights to NY from London are being cancelled, and Boston might be next. They said something about London better prepare for Hurricane Gronk.

Jetsenfreude update:

Jets score TD, making it 27-9. 2 point conversion fails, keeping it at 3 scores

Yea,big deal.....We're still losing time of posession:)

TOucher and RIch on Twitter mentioned how flights to NY from London are being cancelled, and Boston might be next. They said something about London better prepare for Hurricane Gronk.

He will probably climb Big Ben in a King Kong-esque fashion if they let him loose in London :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back