PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Packers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly Tom. Good game just not enough.

That'll do it. Frustrating game in many ways. But no way I feel the Pats can't beat these guys.

Again no pressure ball game

Why don't people get the Pats play contain with mobile QBs. The last thing they wanted was Rodgers to run outside.

Defensive line needs some serious help. My kids could probably keep them from getting to the passer.

Again no pressure ball game

How would you suggest they get pressure when every pass rusher has a Packers players hands up inside his shoulder pads all game long?

Bill needs to readjust his philosophy on defending QBs that can run

our D is amazing bc we use their aggressive skillset VS pocket passers, but get soft vs QBs who can run

we need a diff solution to defending those types of QBs, bc they kill us by both air and ground when we play soft

hard to beat GB AND the Refs. To only lose by a score says a lot for this team.

The gb defense, the refs and our offense all did a masterful job of shutting down our offense today.

Well, ok. We did not play our best but we did not have an embarrassing loss. If Gronk holds on to that catch it is a different story.

It's hard to win on the road against good teams. Thankfully we'll never have to play GB on the road if we see them again this year. Tough loss, lots to learn. It's a non-conference loss.

i pray to god if we make the SB we do not play the packers

Well, they get three and force a three and out and all they need is field goal to win. So the odds are better if they kicked the field goal.
I see the rationale, just dunno if I agree that the odds of them forcing a three and out in either situation is more likely than converting on that play, given we havent been able to do it all night.

Good game by the Packers. They were the better team today. Of course, take away the 1Q . . .

Well that Cobb catch seals it. Give credit where it's due, they made the plays when it mattered.

If there's a next time hope it bounces our way.

Oh well.....
Gives the Patriots lots of things to swallow about what they need to improve on.

IMHO terrible performance in terms of gritting it out.....as in the Patriots never getting that big play needed from someone.

It's over. This D and the defensive play-calling is pathetic, except for Revis. Rodgers is bouncing back in the pocket it seems for 6-8 seconds on average, where is the pressure? The O is playing way too conservative and Brady should've been given the opportunity to convert 4th and 20 or score a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes