PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Packers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tell me why we didn't blitz?

Rodgers more yards more points. Beats Pats today.

We lost by 5 points at Green Bay. Chill out guys. If we see them again, it'll be on neutral ground.
Point here is.. "We lost", that is all that matters... not the score.

This team is not Clutch. O line choked like it always does, and D couldn't get the big 3rd down stop. Too bad Patriots had a chance to win it there, Gronk let one out of his hands in the endzone.

Well, ok. We did not play our best but we did not have an embarrassing loss. If Gronk holds on to that catch it is a different story.

That and the GB TD before the half. Killer.

I see the rationale, just dunno if I agree that the odds of them forcing a three and out in either situation is more likely than converting on that play, given we havent been able to do it all night.

Kick the field goal and get an onside kick. There are more ways to win the game than not convert a 4th and long.

Why in Gods name were we not running it down their throuts with a rested Blount and Grey. BS

Why don't people get the Pats play contain with mobile QBs. The last thing they wanted was Rodgers to run outside.

Rodgers is not a RGIII. He is a pocket passer who can run.

Let's just give up a field goal to end the half. Giving up that TD was dumb. Just plain dumb.

Looked like Bill had some choice words for McCarthy.

Belichick and McCarthy have a mutual respect

Hard to believe we only lost by 5. Adams should have had 3 touchdowns.

I don't care how bad we played on defense

That game was SIGNIFICANTLY ALTERED by the refs

No it wasn't. It was altered by the pats D not getting off the field on 3rd down and getting 0 pass rush...packers were the better team and deserve to be #1 in the power rankings after this week

We played them tough on D, holding this team to 26 is a pretty good showing.

Um, they played us tougher. And the O was sub-par, especially given GB's billing going in.

Rodgers is not a RGIII. He is a pocket passer who can run.

Rodgers is dangerous on the run. He killed the Pats today when he got outside the pocket.

to be honest, it seems like teams we play in the reg season and beat, beat us in the second meeting in playoffs....if were to face GB again in playoffs, id rather we have lost the first game, it seems the second game is usually the opposite result

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes