PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Giants Super Bowl game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jumped on at the halftime...if I'm the Giants I am very concerned that I'm trailing after basically dominating until that last drive.

this is one tough team and my sig WILL be proven true...take it to the ******* bank...

Dungy: All WE have to do to stop the Pats is blahblahblah. WE??

3rd quarter-Maker's Mark...No Ice ...No Glass

4th quarter-Maker's Mark....via large-bore intravenous......catheter for urine

OT?......God help me!:eek:

You would think we would be used to this by now. lul them into a sense of security. The Rope a Dope. It's the same thing every game. We got this

Now, while the Giants are worrying about Hernandez and Welker, Gronk will start getting the ball....hmmmm

Tom Brady carrying the ENTIRE team on his back... nothing new here, really

I noticed crowell33 didn't make a single post that whole last 4 minutes. :D

Very happy to see Tom turn back into Tom again. But you have to admit he did not turn back into Tom until the last drive of the half....backed up on their own goal line again. Don't make it sound like he had some balanced half of football cause as happy as I am with the lead....he didn't.

That is the beauty of football. TD's are 7, FG are 3.

Also that drive was not all Tom Brady by a long shot. Gronk did get a play and for the most part the rest of them are making up for what Gronk does not appear able to do. Without the play of Woody, AH, Welker and the OL, we are still suckin' wind.

As I said yesterday, if the Pats win this it will be the TEAM win of SB history.

Second half will have to be more of the same with more defense cause Gronk can't run.

Dungy makes me want to choke my TV

Last edited:
Dear God! The effing Giants are holding every single freaking play...freaking call it!!!

They called a huge one, which actually wasn't holding.

And by the way,

The Patriots are up by 1.
The Patriots get the ball to open the second half.
The Patriots have so far had slightly better injury luck.

Last edited:
Let me repeat what I said previously:
BRADY IS DIALED IN!!!!!!! :D:D:D

There is going to be a party in the streets of Bean Town tonight!!! WOOOOHOOOOO

The Patriots putting up 7 to start the second half would be a magnificent way to begin.

As well as the Giants O has played, the Patriots D has only surrendered 7 points.

This is why I love the deferral rule and always wanted one - you can come right out and add to a lead (even if a minuscule one). Oh, and the G.D. ;) gets to cool off some more :D

imagine how the jets are feeling right now WEATHERFORD and WOODY making big plays in the SB for the two teams the JETS hate the most

I love the jets misery almost always but right now in the superbowl..I personally dont give a sh*t what the jets are thinking

if they win, as I expect they will, that drive will go down with Elway's...

it won't have been the game winning drive on the scoreboard, but it will have been the game winning drive.

Tony Dungy desperately rooting for NY. Patriots can't win etc. Hey Tony, you Nosfaratu lookalike go **** yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes