PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Eagles Pre-Season Game Thread

unnecessary boasting about the inches.

15 yard penalty. automatic first down.

I accept your penalty. It's my first HD (and a birthday present). My wife and I have been together since 1995, and we realized that we have literally never bought a TV. How is that even possible?

I accept your penalty. It's my first HD (and a birthday present). My wife and I have been together since 1995, and we realized that we have literally never bought a TV. How is that even possible?

All Men should congratulate all other Men on their getting their first HD, big-screen TV. Its just part of the Code.

So Bar Mitzvah!! ..and I bet the penalty flag never looked so pretty sitting there on all those thousands of bright, green individual blades of grass... ;)

Six pack of Harpoon IPA..........................................check

A dozen stuffies from Hogs we just dug in the bay......check

67 " DLP at my buddies house down the street...........check

****ty pre season game................check, don't matter

sorry dudes

dont get the big tv thing.
where do I hand my testicles in?

Is the game available to those living outside the area? I haven't found anything online yet.

You would if you got one ;)

For watching things there's no beating a big screen TV but for video games they tend to have a ton of input lag so that's when the smaller ones shine.

For watching things there's no beating a big screen TV but for video games they tend to have a ton of input lag so that's when the smaller ones shine.

I maybe the only man in the world that's said. "No Dear. 32 inches is enough" at an electrical store. EVER.

sorry dudes

where do I hand my testicles in?

The TV's are now a dime a dozen. It's just that football is made for them.

Oh, hockey too.

My new TV has a game mode that shuts off the TV processor, so the game is only running through its internal one. Gaming is seamless now. And much, much prettier, too.

Oh, hockey too.

That's because it's practically impossible to see the Puck on a small TV!

My new TV has a game mode that shuts off the TV processor, so the game is only running through its internal one. Gaming is seamless now. And much, much prettier, too.

Tagging the input as "PC" tends to get rid of the lag too (even if it's a PS3/360), but it's one of those things where you get used to games on a small screen Sport on a big screen I suppose.

thats a nifty innovation

thats a nifty innovation
I learned about it at random from a YouTube video. I'm glad I did. My kid was playing Wii baseball and it was all laggy. Then the lightbulb in my head went off, I made the change, and it was perfect.

Pro tip: Keep your five-year-old happy.

I learned about it at random from a YouTube video. I'm glad I did. My kid was playing Wii baseball and it was all laggy. Then the lightbulb in my head went off, I made the change, and it was perfect.

my 5 and 7 year old hear you loud and clear.

I hope they had the wrist strap on! Don't want to be having the new TV on IR due to a Wiimote related accident.

It's almost TEBOWSEY TIME!!!! Let's all show our "MOTUS OPERENDI"s!!! for Sports Blob Brandi!!!

YouTube-"It's Ring Around Tebowsey Time!!YAY!!!!"

heh heh heh...I'm thinking THIS clown is behind it all...

spawn-clown1.jpg

That's because it's practically impossible to see the Puck on a small TV!

Tagging the input as "PC" tends to get rid of the lag too (even if it's a PS3/360), but it's one of those things where you get used to games on a small screen Sport on a big screen I suppose.

For me, where the huge screen really pays off is now I see all of the crap I was missing on the edges of my projection TV. I used to be like, "What the hell are those scores on the sides of my TV???" and "Where the **** did that guy kill me from???"

I maybe the only man in the world that's said. "No Dear. 32 inches is enough" at an electrical store. EVER.

You're in good company. Referring to the "size" issue Tom Freakin Brady lamented early in his career that he had the "Irish problem". Since this is a family site, I shall not explain further.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back