PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game isn't over waiting for the clock to read 00.0

I thought of him, all spelling aside, but was he really on the bubble without returns?

Check his rushing totals for a hall of famer. Dillon doubles or triples him, plus three 200+ games (Sayres had none). This is from memory. Of course he was injured, but his slight frame had something to do with that.

Defense deserves full credit for this win. Seven points allowed all day [aside from what SD gets here after the game is all but over] and overcame a horrible call negating a pick-six. So really, they SHOULD have scored as many points as they gave up.

I need a shot of whiskey and one of my grandmothers blood pressure pills.

That was one of the few true complaints I had. Basically, from about 2009 to the KC game, once Brady set to pass, that was it. The D could rush zero, and leave a lane for the free first down, and he wouldn't take it.
Couldn't agree more, very infuriating when you see the key 1st downs picked up by #12 on scrambles. Hope it's something we see ALOT from now on.

Defense deserves full credit for this win. Seven points allowed all day [aside from what SD gets here after the game is all but over] and overcame a horrible call negating a pick-six. So really, they SHOULD have scored as many points as they gave up.
its not 0.0 on the clock yet.

This is the new NFL. All you need to do is throw long and get a PI call. Easy as that. The refs can still screw the whole thing...

I am looking forward to seeing Chandler back out on the field. Our defense looks great.

Tavon Wilson is playing defense. BB knows it's over at that point

Edit: Tavon making the play on 4th down!

If you needed a big night from Keenan Allen to get you to the fantasy playoffs, Revis says: "Sorry bruh"

Nope just needed Rashad ras Jennings to sit his ass out. Had BCs Andre Williams in all week until this morning.

GREAT TACKLE TAVON!

Ball game.

And that's the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey