PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions and insightful observations regarding tonight's 2014 week 14 game vs the San Diego Chargers. Please do not start other threads concerning or during today's game as they will be merged or deleted.

Game time is 8:30 PM ET in San Diego and will be televised on NBC.

Please read Ian's thread, which is a sticky, week regarding conduct on the game thread. Please act accordingly if you want to be around for future games. :cool:http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../threads/new-thread-requirement-read.1112402/

Today weather is supposed to be around 65 at game time and dropping to the mid 50's by games end. Partly cloudy conditions with little or no wind.

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries, and a Patriots victory.

I just want a fair game called, no injuries on either side, and a Pats win

Hopin for a victory but I don't know if pats win this one. Just a bad feelin

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REFS....JUST LET THEM PLAY TONIGHT

Don't want to see flag after flag again.

Pats will be ready for this one...go pats!

Jones not warming up as of now...about 20 guys out there...he is usually one of the first to be out there...so doesn't look good

"Let's just win Pats"

You have it in you.

Pats win: SD wasn't that big of a challenge anyway, they haven't won on the road against GOOD opponents.

Pats lose: Obviously things are falling apart in New England. SD is amazing!

Jones not warming up as of now...about 20 guys out there...he is usually one of the first to be out there...so doesn't look good

I didn't expect him to play this game.

Win. Win and get to 10.

If Jones and Hightower are out for this one, it will be a big hit for the defense.

Luckily we have Seymour Skinner to fill in if needed. :cool:

If Jones and Hightower are out for this one, it will be a big hit for the defense.

Luckily we have Seymour Skinner to fill in if needed. :cool:
I know you are joking but Skinner is actually inactive (PS). With Spikes leaving, they don't have an ILB who could step in. Would have to get creative. Not clear what they would do.

hope hightower can go..if not we may run into some issues. Still have no idea who covers gates

I know you are joking but Skinner is actually inactive (PS). With Spikes leaving, they don't have an ILB who could step in. Would have to get creative. Not clear what they would do.

Hmm... perhaps they would bump Casillas up and/or move Nink over to fill some of DH duties? If the latter, then Ayers could slide over to pick up Nink's usual responsibilities.

Or perhaps with Siliga back, they drop Chung down into more of a linebacker type role in a 4-2-5 look?

Can't wait for this game to get started, really exited for this one!!!!

Casillas has played ILB at times

B4SpIhFCcAAO7ia.jpg:large

No Chandler or Hightower. Rest of the team needs to come prepared

Both Hightower and Jones are inactive. Tough losses for the game. But having them for the playoffs is much more important than winning this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back