PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Kraft just crashed the pats tailgate. We're good to go

Has browner given up a Td this season?

With no hightower..it kind of throws a wrench into things[/QUOTE]

Doubtless it does. Jones too.

I was, however, merely pointing out that the pass rush was relatively effective last week after the first quarter, given the framework of the game-plan.

With Jones and Hightower out, I expect them to get a little more creative with the pass rush. Having Revis and Browner allows the coaches liberty to do so, IMO.

With our inactives, the margin for error just went down. We can get away without playing our A+ game and still win (unless the chargers have their A+ game too).

Let's hope the offense scores quick and keeps up the pace.

the next 45 mins is going to be un bearable.

Some fantasy guy just said Keenan Allen will got 7-78 and a td against Revis

With no hightower..it kind of throws a wrench into things

I was, however, merely pointing out that the pass rush was relatively effective last week after the first quarter, given the framework of the game-plan.

With Jones and Hightower out, I expect them to get a little more creative with the pass rush. Having Revis and Browner allows the coaches liberty to do so, IMO.[/QUOTE]
Against a banged up OL I'd like to see them get pressure with the front four without sacrificing coverage. Shouldn't require a lot of blitzing.

I'm speaking more to the whole story throughout the season that's seen him go from an up and coming, physical CB to nothing more than a healthy scratch every week whose confidence has taken a big hit.

Think it's a combo of still not knowing his more of a slot role or moving around the D to maybe his shoulder...who knows

So.. Pats clinch a playoff berth with a win tonight?

With Jones and Hightower out, I expect them to get a little more creative with the pass rush. Having Revis and Browner allows the coaches liberty to do so, IMO.
Against a banged up OL I'd like to see them get pressure with the front four without sacrificing coverage. Shouldn't require a lot of blitzing.[/QUOTE]

That would be ideal. Having a bit more depth along the defensive line certainly helps.

Vince may have to play some MLB tonight

i hope we win the toss and give them the ball first

Some fantasy guy just said Keenan Allen will got 7-78 and a td against Revis
This is the type of information that I come here to get.:D

All the teams in the division lost today.Let's it wrapped up tonight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes