PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://t.co/InpiteEz52

Anyone else see these comments from Welker? He thinks Belicheck has zero respect for anyone in Denver's locker room.

If he actually said what he said, he definitely carries a big grudge over his departure from NE - even though they offered him a market rate deal...

He stood up and said something before last year's AFCCG as well. He's just trying to motivate his team. You can tell he really wants to beat us.

Hopefully Browner lays him out.

I was kidding about Dennard and Dobson being in the doghouse. Bill doesn't have a doghouse. You're simply gone. If he didn't think they were worth anything they'd be jettisoned.

Tanguay is still pissed he didn't get the PBP job, Gresh called him out on it last week in the post game and he admitted it.

I'm pretty sure we're the only team in the league that has our pre and post game hosts rooting against us, but that's the Boston media.

Tanguay has become insufferable. Never was a fan, but he really has made the pre and post game shows on 98.5 totally unlistenable.

Obviously I wanna win, but at the very least I want a competitive game. Unlike the last time we played. Set the tone for the second half of the season.

I am thinking so. But hopefully he hasn't been pushed or had any set backs. If it takes until next season, that's fine. My guess is he isn't 100% but has to be close, otherwise he should be on IR
This theory may be spot on. There was a story in the offseason about how he suffered a setback with the foot that threatened to delay his comeback. It never gained much traction because he was spotted on the field in TC and he played the final game of the preseason . . . well too. So I guess we all thought he would be good to go. Whatever is happening with the kid this has to be one of the more intriguing storylines of the first half of the season.

Well, on the bright side, at least Dobson can't drop any passes from the sideline. :p

This thread is gonna be full of chicken littles today fellas. Iapatsfan is even gonna make some appearances, it's gonna be that much of overreactions during the game

Oh I am sure I'll be one of those people if Denver gets out to a big lead and eventually wins the game. I am not ashamed to admit that I hate losing to Manning more than to anyone else in the NFL.

Yes, I will be extremely pissed if we lose.

Anyone else see these comments from Welker? He thinks Belicheck has zero respect for anyone in Denver's locker room.

If he actually said what he said, he definitely carries a big grudge over his departure from NE - even though they offered him a market rate deal...

That little ****. Hope we see lots of this today.

Oh I am sure I'll be one of those people if Denver gets out to a big lead and eventually wins the game. I am not to ashamed that I hate losing to Manning more than to anyone else in the NFL.

Yes, I will be extremely pissed if we lose.
I am used to you haha. Some people react differently to a game. Some go pessimistic, some optimistic and some come in to troll for the heck of it

Really nervous about this game.....

**** Welker

Sorry in advance for those painful reminders

get outtta here small man wes....

we gonna WIN! goooooooo pats!

Sanders and J. Thomas are the only two players that really scare me for this one. They're both bad match-ups. I guess the assumption is Browner will match up with him. Arrington has played Welker well. Sanders is so explosive, so who matches up against him? Logan Ryan hasn't played well this season for whatever reason and Dennard is a scratch.

Hillman will get yards because the Pats will dare him to run. They just can't let him get too many 6-8 yarders. I think Revis will be Revis and McCourty will make plays. He's smart. This game is going to come down to individual match-ups. The team that wins more of them likely wins the game.

No dennard? Sucks.
350fa56c160da3895eb3bcf2e0dc51e3.jpg

Go pats!

Sanders and J. Thomas are the only two players that really scare me for this one. They're both bad match-ups. I guess the assumption is Browner will match up with him. Arrington has played Welker well. Sanders is so explosive, so who matches up against him? Logan Ryan hasn't played well this season for whatever reason and Dennard is a scratch.

Hillman will get yards because the Pats will dare him to run. They just can't let him get too many 6-8 yarders. I think Revis will be Revis and McCourty will make plays. He's smart. This game is going to come down to individual match-ups. The team that wins more of them likely wins the game.
Team that wins the TO battle will win this game.

**** Welker

Sorry in advance for those painful reminders

Brady put the ball where he had to put the ball on both throws. People say the pass in the SB was off target, but I just don't see it that way. If he puts that ball too far in front of Welker, then I think the safety makes the play. He put it behind Welker because that made Welker the only person who could make a play on the ball. He just didn't make the play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing