PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up with Dennard? Is he injured or just in the dog house?
Not on injury report. He is behind Revis, Browner and Butler outside. I think they are trying to move Dennard (who can be mismatched against bigger WRs) inside where he is still learning and behind Arrington and Ryan.

I am convinced that has to be the reason for both. Dennard is a solid #2 when he was healthy. Dobson showed a lot of promise last year. Both would be on the field to prove otherwise if they weren't clearly less than 100% due to their injuries IMHO.
Honestly, it's a reasonable theory. But we have no clue. I will say this, it's nice to have quality depth so far at both of their positions.

According to Jeff Howe:

"Dennard is out for the fifth time, including his third healthy scratch, which he has now been twice in a row."

Healthy scratch is misleading. Healthy scratch means that if he is still not 100% due to his injuries, it isn't limiting him in practice in any way. Plenty of players who are still not 100%, but are practicing fully are not on the injury report. Healthy scratches are overstated in some cases.

Starting to feel the pre-game butterflies...

yea I might take football a little too seriously :eek:

I got those butterflies going for this one. o_O

Starting to feel the pre-game butterflies...

yea I might take football a little too seriously :eek:
I just posted the same thing. I'm anxious. I can't help it. I can't wait!

Going to be very disappointed if Pats don't win everything lined up for them to get the W today

http://t.co/InpiteEz52

Anyone else see these comments from Welker? He thinks Belicheck has zero respect for anyone in Denver's locker room.

If he actually said what he said, he definitely carries a big grudge over his departure from NE - even though they offered him a market rate deal...

Oh I got em ....****

Honestly, it's a reasonable theory. But we have no clue. I will say this, it's nice to have quality depth so far at both of their positions.
One of the writers, may have been Bedard said that Dobson is still clearly not 100% from his foot injury.

BB talked a lot about Ayers when Zo spoke with him in their weekly pre-game interview. He may factor to play big minutes today.

Do both radio stations pregame main hosts have to be negative chicken littles? Both Tanguay and Greg ****erson act like the Pats should just forfeit the game so the Pats are healthy in two weeks against Indy. In fact, Tanguay pretty much thinks the Pats should just forfeit the next five games.

I hate to see what this game thread will look like if the Broncos go up 7-0...

http://t.co/InpiteEz52

Anyone else see these comments from Welker? He thinks Belicheck has zero respect for anyone in Denver's locker room.

If he actually said what he said, he definitely carries a big grudge over his departure from NE - even though they offered him a market rate deal...
Meh, he's just playing the tired "no respect" card.

One of the writers, may have been Bedard said that Dobson is still clearly not 100% from his foot injury.

I am thinking so. But hopefully he hasn't been pushed or had any set backs. If it takes until next season, that's fine. My guess is he isn't 100% but has to be close, otherwise he should be on IR

Do both radio stations pregame main hosts have to be negative chicken littles? Both Tanguay and Greg ****erson act like the Pats should just forfeit the game so the Pats are healthy in two weeks against Indy. In fact, Tanguay pretty much thinks the Pats should just forfeit the next five games.

Tanguay is still pissed he didn't get the PBP job, Gresh called him out on it last week in the post game and he admitted it.

I'm pretty sure we're the only team in the league that has our pre and post game hosts rooting against us, but that's the Boston media.

This thread is gonna be full of chicken littles today fellas. Iapatsfan is even gonna make some appearances, it's gonna be that much of overreactions during the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes