PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but it's still windy, and getting colder by the minute.

The snow is overrated as an issue. The wind is far more important to this game.

Be interesting to see if Ebner plays on D or just ST.

Nice to see Ebner back : was contributing as DB. And we need STs to keep field position.

(OT : memba when Rivers was an mvp and Brady was on the outs?)

With Bolden in a backup role to date, Gray and Vereen handling all the rushing with White inactive. At DL, Wilfork, Walker, Jones, Branch all active. Big boy game.

With Bolden in a backup role to date, Gray and Vereen handling all the rushing with White inactive. At DL, Wilfork, Walker, Jones, Branch all active. Big boy game.

Love that rotation on the DL. It's about time we had some depth at those spots.

Branch. Interested to see what his production will be.

Tom Curran says that the field is really wet even though the snow is stopping. That might slow down the pass rush of Denver .

Interesting inactives and actives.

Dennard seems to be being phased out. It would take Ryan or Butler sucking to give him another chance.

Branch is playing just like i thought he would. I expect us to be in nickel and dare Denver to run vs Wilfork/Branch. Hopefully we will egg them into running and maybe hold them with a 6 man front on occasion.

This was posted by the NFL on Facebook an hour ago. Judging by his facial expression, looks like Mr. Bighead is feeling a little uncomfortable with what he has to deal with in less than an hour. He may be getting ready for a very, very long day:
1484110_10152600300506263_2422118447666389043_n.jpg

B1ct4YICEAMLx8W.jpg:large

Well the weather outside is frightful, but my quarterback's delightful, so since we know Peyton will blow, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

What is up with Dennard? Is he injured or just in the dog house?

Dennard has joined Dobson on the mystery with the pats. I can't believe both have been passed on the depth chart and are on the bottom now. Injuries must have affected both and aren't at their full game speed yet.

Dennard seems to be being phased out. It would take Ryan or Butler sucking to give him another chance.

According to Jeff Howe:

"Dennard is out for the fifth time, including his third healthy scratch, which he has now been twice in a row."

This was posted by the NFL on Facebook an hour ago. Judging by his facial expression, looks like Mr. Bighead is feeling a little uncomfortable with what he has to deal with in less than an hour. He may be getting ready for a very, very long day:
1484110_10152600300506263_2422118447666389043_n.jpg
Hes got his game head on, its already glowing red

Dennard has joined Dobson on the mystery with the pats. I can't believe both have been passed on the depth chart and are on the bottom now. Injuries must have affected both and aren't at their full game speed yet.

I am convinced that has to be the reason for both. Dennard is a solid #2 when he was healthy. Dobson showed a lot of promise last year. Both would be on the field to prove otherwise if they weren't clearly less than 100% due to their injuries IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots