PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win or lose, just as long as the Pats make it through this game healthy, I'm happy.

Butler gets the nod over Dennard

Any crazy predictions..cause those are always fun....Like Vareen is gonna get 100+ from LOS..or Welker is gonna catch a big third down conversion to sustain a drive...:eek:

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 11s11 seconds ago
Pats inactives: Dennard, Dobson, White, Moore, Devey, Cameron Fleming, Chandler Jones.

So the new Pats - Ayers, Branch, and Casillas are playing. Dennard being out in this game is a really head scratcher. I have a feeling that he might be in the same camp as I suspect Dobson is - healthy enough to practice fully, but not playing at 100%.

no dennard is surprising.
if something happens to revis/browner we're screwed.

No one knows. My guess is he is healthy enough to practice, but not close to 100% from his injury.
Also possible they are moving him to slot and he needs a little time to learn the position. Nice to have this depth at CB.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
if branch can't help with our run d issues then what are we suppose to do?
hillman is going to have a big game...

also, how do we get to manning?

if he's healthy, then he should be ahead of tyms.

I still wonder if he is truly healthy. I am guessing he probably doesn't have all his speed back. Unfortunately, there is a chance he may never get it back.

if branch can't help with our run d issues then what are we suppose to do?
hillman is going to have a big game...

also, how do we get to manning?

First, if the Broncos let Hillman run all day, I am ok with that. I think Brady can throw in this wind. I don't know if Manning can.

Second, getting to Manning is overrated. The Pats will or won't shut him down today based on their secondary play. The Pats have grounded Manning many times over the years without a lot of pass rush.

I'm a bit surprised to see Moore there. They must be confident on Ayers and Easly

Dennard/Dobson : I dunno how long we need to wait for consistent play. I thought Dennard was going to be a keeper. If this isn't injury related....

Definitely surprised by Dennard not being active. Him and Dobson have really slid down the depth chart. Against Manning, I would think we need as many dB's as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots