PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos AFC Championship game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one thing to get beat. It's another thing to be exposed like you don't even belong. And that's what's happening here. We're getting exposed.

This is how I saw the year ending - making Manning look GREAT or SEA or SF - either way - pass the torch time - Brady is done!!! If not next year, it will not happen again for Tom - F Manning and F the NFL - I will watch next year for the last time, unless I play again - even then - F the NFL - you've destroyed your game.

Take a shot at Manning's knees and tear his ACL

I want to see that disgusting f@ggot get carted off the field

amazing, cant was for gronk and Talib to get hurt in next year playoffs.

Last season Chandler Jones hit the rookie wall, this season he has hit the playoff wall, he has been non-existent in both games so far.

this is all on the offense. 3 TOTAL points against this defense is inexcusable. Completely unacceptable and embarrassing.

Demaryious Thomas or Devin McCourty, does anyone still want to argue this?

I thought Manning would gift us a couple of INT's lie he always does, but no today. The team has been sluggish from start, no urgency at all. Dissapointing that the last game of the season went like this. I was hoping for a hard fought game.

Not much to say here. Peyton needs that 2nd ring to get even with Eli. RG making it happen

BS, RG has nothing to do with this. We can't stop a nosebleed on defense, we can't move the ball on offense. Please be real.

Silly me - I expected us to show up!

Is Dennard drunk?

I have never seen him play this bad.

This might be one of the worst all-time performances by NE DB.

And Mankins still sucks.

Welker injuring Talib was the difference.

we need turnovers. that's our only hope.

Dennard is a #2 CB who is being forced to play #1 thanks Talib

Well, it looks like adding pass rushers is going to be a significant issue for the Patriots. The same failings seem to bite this team every season in the playoffs.

We have no pass rush whatsoever.

The thing is, the plays are there against the Denver D. The Patriots need to make them then anything can happen.

Last season Chandler Jones hit the rookie wall, this season he has hit the playoff wall, he has been non-existent in both games so far.

Come on I have been seeing Denver even triple team the guy

He has been NON-EXISTENT ever since the ankle injury - this yr was a HUGE disappointment - ZERO soph-yr leap - BUST!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back