PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos AFC Championship game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, it's mind boggling that the Patriots awarded Arrington the contract he has. Welker had a 5 yard cushion on him off the line. Sigh.

this is all on the offense. 3 TOTAL points against this defense is inexcusable. Completely unacceptable and embarrassing.

all? really?...I guess you are not watching Manning marching down the fielsd every drive

brady with 0 TDs in 2 games now...****ting his pants

Rather see this performance today than 2 weeks from now!

Yep I agree because I don't think the broncos win the SB, SF is my pick, but seatless defense will make manning jumpy also.

Yeah our defense is going to take 9 minutes to allow Peyton to score. That's not how you do comebacks.

What disgusting post. I will ban you if this was my board.

Screenshot_2014-01-19-17-19-58_zpswxlkmxt3.png.html

Brady psyched himself out for this game. He has been doing this regularly in big games as of late, a man who's too invested in his legacy and not focused on the action in between the lines

this is all on the offense. 3 TOTAL points against this defense is inexcusable. Completely unacceptable and embarrassing.

The defense has sucked pretty bad as well. Especially on 3rd down.

This is just getting hard to watch. I hate that we played the first game. If we lose I'm just going to be effing pissed the entire time watching the second game.

Ice up Pats. Ice up.

Is Dennard drunk?

I have never seen him play this bad.

This might be one of the worst all-time performances by NE DB.

And Mankins still sucks.

Welker injuring Talib was the difference.

I would say that scoring a grand total of 3 points is the difference.

Really, it's mind boggling that the Patriots awarded Arrington the contract he has. ...

I was curious then and still curious today. I wonder what the train of thought was. Oh well, we did well considering the circumstances.
Talib is one lucky guy...

Need a fast score Tom. You have to take a chance and trust these guys now.

This team needs TOO MANY pieces. We will lose our best DB and we still have ZERO WR's. It has been a great decade-plus, but it is over and I do not know when we will be back on top. If Tom and this team is healthy next year - then this post is meant for then. I have no more faith in Tom's tenure. If we are to win again it will be with our next QB. The Pats run is OVER!!! Ready for the future and let's see what it holds.

brady with 0 TDs in 2 games now...****ting his pants

right...they needed those TD passes last week...so many weak posts when Pats are losing...sack up..

D is holding Denver to FG's and our O is crapping themselves.

Well, it looks like adding pass rushers is going to be a significant issue for the Patriots. The same failings seem to bite this team every season in the playoffs.

We have no pass rush whatsoever.

Pass rushers wouldn't make any difference. Since Talib went out, guys are getting open in under 2 seconds.

it comes down to this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back