PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos AFC Championship game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning throws deep balls to Thomas and Decker, we throw deep balls to Collie.

You telling me that you can't see the difference?

manning actually throws it where the WR can get it...brady overthrows them....see the difference? :bricks::bricks:

Adjustments....
1) Bench Blount and insert Ridley......need for speed
2) Screens
3) Brady hitting open WRs

On D.....Prayers

I just might turn off the HD version of the game so I don't have to see Peyton's disgusting yellow horse teeth

The "nobody" WR's were getting open, it's just Tom can't complete a pass further than 10 yards downfield. Hey Tom, you're not playing with Superman, they can't jump 25 feet to catch it.

Throwing on 1st down and running on 2nd worked like crap last week too

It is idiotic to put this on the defense.....stupidest notion on the board today

stupid?...defense has to make stops..3rd and 9 ..fail 2nd and 20 fail..They have to get manning off the field..they just can't.

I am not really bothered by this game though. It is a simple matter of a bad team being outplayed by a much better team. The previous jets, giants, and ravens losses hurt much more.

I agree to an extent. There's a real talent gap, and we can't win if we don't execute really well. We've had teams in the past that could win with their B- games in the playoffs, but this isn't one of them. We're not that good.

Does anyone realize Tom is throwing to a STer and two 5'10 slot WRs?

It's a little easier if we had, you know, a 6'4 #1 WR and a 6'3 #2 WR. :mad:

Game ain't over, this is a second half team with toughness.

I don't get why people are not worried about this game. We are down. We only have 3 points.

Let's be honest here. Give Brady the weapons that Peyton has and a healthy defense, and this team has home field and dominates everyone. They've gotten here with the B squad on D and O. It's not even close to fair to compare Manning and Brady under these circumstances.

I'm sick of these arguments. Brady has enough guys to play with he's simply missing throws today. The plays are there especially deep. He needs to be better than what he has been if they continue with a pass heavy O.

Brady plays super safe (or scared if you prefer). He theows too deep so that it can't be intercepted.

Then maybe he should throw it shorter so that it can get intercepted and help the WRs of course.

stupid?...defense has to make stops..3rd and 9 ..fail 2nd and 20 fail..They have to get manning off the field..they just can't.

2 straight 3 and outs against the best offense ever.....sorry, but blaming this on the defense is stupid ..... 3 point in a half I the problem

Does anyone realize Tom is throwing to a STer and two 5'10 slot WRs?

It's a little easier if we had, you know, a 6'4 #1 WR and a 6'3 #2 WR. :mad:

so if brady had a 6'4 WR...he would catch bradys 10 foot high overthrow?

I am not really bothered by this game though. It is a simple matter of a bad team being outplayed by a much better team. The previous jets, giants, and ravens losses hurt much more.

agreed...give manning the weapons, 60 degrees, and time to throw and you don't stand a chance....especially with a depleted defense.

Haha some of you are saying Collie was "wide open" on a 45 yard fade. Btw, a 45 yard fade to a slow, no vertical WR

manning actually throws it where the WR can get it...brady overthrows them....see the difference? :bricks::bricks:

So you're trying to say that Thomas wouldn't be able to get the one Brady throw to Collie...lol

Resiliency.

That word defines the 2013-2014 New England Patriots.

Good thing we're down, 13-3, right?

Watch out Broncos. The New England Patriots are about to rock your mutha effing world.

2nd bad long pass by brady :(

You know what if Manning threw that pass the exact same way Thomas or Decker would have reached up grabbed it and ran for a touchdown. We have slot receivers running fade routes on the outside.

Amendola really does make me forget we ever had Wes Welker, when I see him create zero separation, struggle to get open, make 0 receptions in the first half of the most important game of the season I am so consumed with anger that I forget everything.

O4FS

10 friggin ' char

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes