PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos AFC Championship game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am STILL proud of this team and season - I HATE losing to PM, but we have gone FURTHER than ANYONE would have predicted - including most of the Pats.

This is ****ing disgusting to watch

HORRIBLE refs already

Garbage play calling from McDaniels

Talib and Dennard getting hurt

Well, gotta let Brady sling it

This board, like our Pats, are dying a slow death... we're close to getting a 1000 visitors or more!

Well nothing left to say. Brady better get it together or this game is going to go downhill real fast/

That missed pass will haunt us, but really, our running game is kaput so far. So it's all on Brady.

And this is where we realize what we all knew all year. We have no receivers.

Peyton throws another 1 yard TD...

So impressive....

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 30s
Patriots injury update: CB Aqib Talib (rib), return questionable.

that might be it thanks to welker.

The Patriots 3rd and Long D has been abysmal all season!

Pathetic

You know, if there are going to be flags for Hoomanawanui touching a defender, while Welker body blocks and picks Talib, and another guy flat out picks off Logan Ryan, and they throw the flag on Ryan, there is no way you can win.

You cannot tell me the referees are calling things both ways. They are not.

This. This is a joke. Should be three three and we had the ball back. Ten point swing from refs and Talib taken out before the ball is caught. Bull****.

Guys, what do you want from this team? You want them to give up when you do? Done in the 2nd quarter?

The only way to win is to stick with it. If yer in it for 'entertainment' then switch off the set. If yer in it for a fight, then stick with it.

Too bad another playoff game will be decided by bias officiating

Oh by the way that drive started at the 5 or whatever..

and was saved by a non-call and extended by a phantom call

tackling sucked.....one duck should have been picked off on 3rd down.....but that doesn't change the fact that this drive should have been over save for the stripes

i'm not down with the chicken littles in this thread, not by a long shot.....but the officiating has been horrible....killed the patriots last drive and extended this one

So far getting outmuscled, out passed, out schemed and they can definitely illegally block at will I guess.. Hilarious.

At least there is still a lot of time to get those heads out of their asses. 10 points isn't that bad, but the defense is going to be gassed unless the offense can string some drives together. Oh, and don't do any pick plays New England. They are only reserved for Denver.

this forum is messed up right now

Another commercial, let me just kill myself and avoid giving CBS the pleasure.

I've never seen a luckier drive in my life.

It was ridiculous man this is too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back